- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay’s Remuneration For His Tollywood Debut Film Will Amaze You
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Chicago-based car care company, Turtle Wax have announced the launch of its co-branded car-care studios across the country. In it first-phase, the company has set up a detailing studio in Gurugram, Pune and Bangalore each.
According to the company, these studios will be offering a host of car detailing services and products specifically designed to cater to the personalized taste of car enthusiasts. Each studio will be equipped with ultra-modern Turtle Wax detailing technologies, along with a team of qualified and trained service personnel.
The car care studios will offer various packages from Turtle Wax's Professional; Ceramic and Hybrid Solutions range to deliver flawless results, says the company. These care packages will help in vehicle maintenance and hygiene.
The inauguration was marked with a digital unveiling by India's first Formula 1 driver, Narain Karthikeyan. Turtle Wax has also partnered with Narain's NK Racing Academy and is proud to be contributing the young racing talents in India and pushing them to realise their dreams.
Commenting on the launch Mr Sajan Murali Puravangara, Country Manager and Director of Turtle Wax Car Care India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The inauguration of our first three detailing co-branded concept studios within a few months of the brand launch is a testament to our continued investment, commitment and plans for the Indian market. Turtle Wax's entry into India as a result of the dual growth of the DIY car care culture and the growing demand of Do-It-For-Me consumers."
He further added, "The launch of Turtle Wax Car Care Studios with our carefully selected studio owners provides the Indian consumers with a variety of innovative world-class services and products in this segment along with personalized attention to showcase our brand's 75 years of expertise in DIFM. We witnessed widespread appreciation from the consumer base following our brand entry into India and it's a proud moment for us to invite vehicle owners for a complete makeover with the myriad of comprehensive treatment options the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios have to offer and foster in a new wave of vehicle cleanliness and maintenance."
The treatments available at the Turtle Wax Car Care Studios are as follows: Hybrid Series, Ceramic Coat Protection, Exterior Restoration Treatment, Interior Detailing Treatment, Specialty Treatment, and Wash. Turtle Wax also offers Hybrid Ceramic solutions such as the 10H ceramic technology along with Ice Seal and Shine.
The company has announced that it will be expanding to other cities in the country. It aims to expand into 23 different key cities across India in the coming months catering to the demand in such markets.
Thoughts About Turtle Wax Opening Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
The vehicles detailing business has gained popularity in recent times as owners are seeking proper maintenance in the country. Turtle Wax Car Care Studio offers a host of detailing products and services, which will help protect vehicles from damage and restore its showroom-condition like looks.