- 2 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 3 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 4 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Debina Bonnerjee On Resuming Aladdin Shoot: ‘I Was Feeling Panicky Initially But I Am Better Now’
- Sports Curran tested for COVID-19 after withdrawing from England warm-up
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- News All eligible farmers to get loan waiver by month-end: Govt
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Chicago-based car care brand, Turtle Wax has launched its wide range of products in the Indian market. The company has introduced an extensive range of vehicle care products in the country, catering to both four and two-wheelers.
Turtle Wax will be offering its complete range of appearance products for four and two-wheelers. These products can be applied on all types of surfaces including body, wheels, tyres, upholstery, plastic and others as well.
Denis John Healy, Turtle Wax's Executive Chairman, said:
"Our entry into the Indian market adds a fantastic new chapter to our history. We are thrilled to be here and offer our world-class product suite to weekend warriors and enthusiasts alike. India is unarguably the most vibrant and diverse automobile market in the world."
"This country not only holds great promise for the business but is of strategic significance to our global trade channels. We are keen to adapt and invest in India's people and their car care culture more than anything else. With the most innovative global products, we are confident of Turtle Wax's position as one of the leading car care brands in India."
Sajan Murali Puravangara, Country Manager & Director, Turtle Wax Car Care India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"Turtle Wax is undoubtedly one of the most recognized and preferred brands across the world in the car care domain. We have entered India with the launch of a complete range of products to give our customers the flexibility and options they seek - some of our products are genuinely tailored for India and Indian car care challenges."
"While we have multiple distributors across the country, we also plan to set up Turtle Wax branded loyalty detailing stores to provide our variety of innovative services and products for personalized customer selection. We are looking forward to raising the bar on existing standards of car care and exceeding the expectations of Indian consumers."
Turtle Wax will provide a wide range of products, from hybrid solutions, ceramic coating range, to Quick & Easy range for novice users. Turtle Wax will also provide a 'Professional Series', which will be offered to OEMs across the country as well.
Thoughts On Turtle Wax Car Care Products Launched In India
Turtle Wax is an award-winning global car care brand, present in over 120 countries around the world. The company is known to offer an extensive range of vehicle care products, which can cover almost all surfaces on a car. The products also range from a novice series to fully professional kits as well.