- 10 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exports Begin In India: First Batch SUVs Shipped Overseas
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 57.40 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Teased Ahead Of World Premiere This Month: Will Rival Kia Sonet
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 20 Highlights: Devoleena Loses Cool After Nikki Comments On Her 'Me Too' Incident
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
Japanese auto giant, Toyota, has released a teaser for the soon to be launched Vellfire MPV, and has also revealed that the vehicle will be launched in India on 26 February. Titled 'Sustainable Luxury' the teaser does not reveal more than a silhouette about the Toyota Vellfire.
Toyota's multi passenger vehicle will be brought to India as completely built units, and will be the company's flagship MPV. The vehicle is already on sale across the company's global markets.
Toyota will offer only the top-of-the line Vellfire Executive Lounge in India. The eight-seater will arrive with LED headlamps and tail lamps, twin electric sunroofs, electric sliding rear doors, and an electric tailgate.
The people mover will feature a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, three-zone climate control, electronically adjustable ventilated seats, premium leather upholstery, and two 10.25-inch High Definition screens at the second row.
The Toyota Vellfire will be powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is paired to a 143 horsepower electric motor. The combination will produce 195 brake horsepower and 235Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to an e-CVT automatic gearbox that will send power to all four wheels.
In terms of size, the eight-seater luxury MPV measures 4935mm in length, 1850mm in width, and 1895mm tall. Its wheelbase measures in at 3000mm. For comparison's sake, the Mercedes-Benz V Class is 435mm longer at 5370 mm, 78mm wider at 1928mm, and has a 430mm longer wheelbase, as compared to the Toyota Vellfire.
Safety features on the Vellfire are expected to include ABS with EBD, Electronic Stability Control, roll-over mitigation, traction and cruise control, and ISOFIX child seat anchors, among a host of others.
Toyota has not revealed prices for the Vellfire just yet and we expect the eight-seater MVP to be priced between Rs 75 lakh and Rs 80 lakh. Once launched, the vehicle will compete only with the Mercedes-Benz V Class that is priced at Rs 68.40 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Toyota Vellfire Launching In India On 26 February
The Vellfire has generated a lot of interest among consumers and we expect the MPV to do well for Toyota. Stay tuned, we're covering the launch and will bring you all the news as it happens.