- 15 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 18 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Shantanu And Nikhil’s Collection Broadens The Prevailing Narrative Around Bridal Couture
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Japanese auto giant, Toyota, has released a teaser for the soon to be launched Vellfire MPV, and has also revealed that the vehicle will be launched in India on 26 February. Titled 'Sustainable Luxury' the teaser does not reveal more than a silhouette about the Toyota Vellfire.
Toyota's multi passenger vehicle will be brought to India as completely built units, and will be the company's flagship MPV. The vehicle is already on sale across the company's global markets.
Toyota will offer only the top-of-the line Vellfire Executive Lounge in India. The eight-seater will arrive with LED headlamps and tail lamps, twin electric sunroofs, electric sliding rear doors, and an electric tailgate.
The people mover will feature a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, three-zone climate control, electronically adjustable ventilated seats, premium leather upholstery, and two 10.25-inch High Definition screens at the second row.
The Toyota Vellfire will be powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is paired to a 143 horsepower electric motor. The combination will produce 195 brake horsepower and 235Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to an e-CVT automatic gearbox that will send power to all four wheels.
In terms of size, the eight-seater luxury MPV measures 4935mm in length, 1850mm in width, and 1895mm tall. Its wheelbase measures in at 3000mm. For comparison's sake, the Mercedes-Benz V Class is 435mm longer at 5370 mm, 78mm wider at 1928mm, and has a 430mm longer wheelbase, as compared to the Toyota Vellfire.
Safety features on the Vellfire are expected to include ABS with EBD, Electronic Stability Control, roll-over mitigation, traction and cruise control, and ISOFIX child seat anchors, among a host of others.
Toyota has not revealed prices for the Vellfire just yet and we expect the eight-seater MVP to be priced between Rs 75 lakh and Rs 80 lakh. Once launched, the vehicle will compete only with the Mercedes-Benz V Class that is priced at Rs 68.40 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Toyota Vellfire Launching In India On 26 February
The Vellfire has generated a lot of interest among consumers and we expect the MPV to do well for Toyota. Stay tuned, we're covering the launch and will bring you all the news as it happens.