- 14 min ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 58 min ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 4 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- 5 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- News 'Misleading, incorrect': Govt's strong rebuttal on democracy report downgrading India to 'partly free'
- Movies Taapsee Pannu's Boyfriend Mathias Boe Says Her Parents Are Stressed Amid IT Raid
- Sports India vs England, 4th Test: New 'Adam Gilchrist' Rishabh Pant reveals the USP of his batting
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Technology RailTel Introduces Prepaid Wi-Fi Services At 4000 Railway Stations In India
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has dispatched its recently launched compact SUV, the Urban Cruiser. With the first batch of SUVs dispatched in the country, deliveries of the Toyota Urban Cruiser is expected to begin soon across the country.
According to the company, the ever since the opening of bookings in August 2020, the Urban Cruiser has received a very encouraging response from the customers across the country.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is available in three manual and automatic variants and retails at a starting price of Rs 8.40 lakh. While the top-spec Premium AT trim is priced at Rs 11.30 lakh. All priced mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV in a host of mono-tone and dual-tone paint schemes. The Urban Cruiser is backed by a superior warranty of 3 years or 1 lakh km, whichever comes earlier.
The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza with a couple of design changes made by Toyota. One among the major changes will be the LED lighting package which includes headlamps, tail lamps and fog lights as well.
Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "We are extremely thrilled to announce that TKM has dispatched the first set of the Urban Cruiser even before the commencement of the festive season, as promised during the launch. It is our absolute honour and pleasure to receive such a promising response from our customers, towards the Urban Cruiser. With a customer-first approach and a dedicated passion to fulfil the aspirations of customers, we will continue to focus on the timely introduction of new products, and the Toyota Urban Cruiser is yet another such effort to gratify the evolving customer needs."
The interiors of the Urban Cruiser retains the same layout and features as that of the Vitara Brezza. The list includes push-button engine start/stop and automatic climate control, and rain-sensing wipers; among others.
It will also feature an electrochromic rearview mirror along with cruise control and the rear seat armrest along with cup holders. Toyota has also rebranded the Maruti's ‘SmartPlay Studio' infotainment system as the 'Smart Playcast'. It continues to be a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and more.
Some of the safety features on the Urban Cruiser include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Hill Hold Control, reverse parking camera with display in audio, ISOFIX child seat anchors and more.
The Toyota compact-SUV will be powered a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology. It produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 138Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Toyota Urban Cruiser First Batch SUVs Dispatched In India
Toyota is looking to start deliveries of the Urban Cruiser SUV and welcome the festive season celebrating with customers this year in India. The Urban Cruiser is currently the cheapest SUV sold by the brand in the Indian market.