- 8 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 13 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News Donald Trump's trial, Biden's Cabinet picks await Senate post-siege
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is expected to launch in the Indian market sometime in the coming weeks. The company began accepting pre-launch bookings for the compact-SUV for a token amount of Rs 11,000.
Ahead of its launch, Toyota has officially revealed the interior images of the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV. The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza with a couple of design tweaks.
From the images, the Urban Cruiser's interiors look the same as ones seen on Vitara Brezza. However, there are two significant changes in the cabin. Starting with a Toyota logo on the steering wheel and the second being a new dual-tone dark brown and black theme.
Apart from the subtle changes, the entire cabin itself remains the same as that of the Vitara Brezza. The list includes push-button engine start/stop and automatic climate control, and rain-sensing wipers; among others.
It will also feature an electrochromic rearview mirror along with cruise control and the rear seat armrest along with cup holders. Toyota has also rebranded the Maruti's ‘SmartPlay Studio' infotainment system as the 'Smart Playcast'. It continues to be a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and more.
The Urban Cruiser features an all-new grille much like its elder sibling the Fortuner. Other exterior features include LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. LED tail lamps, roof rails, faux skid plates at both ends and 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The company is also offering the compact-SUV with a host of colour schemes. This includes six solid colour options and three dual-tone schemes. The dual-tone options could available on the top-spec trims only.
The Toyota compact-SUV will be powered by the same engine and transmission that is currently featured on the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. It comes powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology.
It produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 138Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The Urban Cruiser is the brand's first small-sized SUV launching in the market. It will likely be placed between the brand's entry-level Glanza hatchback and the Yaris premium sedan in the market. It could be priced similarly to the Vitara Brezza in the market.
Thoughts About The Toyota Urban Cruiser Interiors Officially Revealed Ahead Of Launch
The Toyota Urban Cruiser offers ample space to seat five occupants in comfort. It also comes with the latest technology offering features such as smartphone connectivity, climate control and more. Once launched, the Urban Cruiser will rival the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Ford EcoSport, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the upcoming Kia Sonet in the Indian market.