- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The Toyota Urban Cruiser deliveries have begun in the Indian market. It is currently being delivered to the first batch of customers, who had probably pre-booked the SUV. As a result, they also receive an additional 2-year extended warranty as promised by Toyota for free.
A video posted by Anand Toyota from Shimla has delivered their first Urban Cruiser to Rajinder Thakur. Toyota Kirloskar Motor had announced the dispatch of the Urban Cruiser SUV from its facility in Karnataka recently.
According to the company, the ever since the opening of bookings in August 2020, the Urban Cruiser has received a very encouraging response from the customers across the country.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is sold in a total of six variants: three manual and automatic trims each. The SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 8.40 lakh. While the top-spec Premium AT trim is priced at Rs 11.30 lakh. All priced mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV in a host of mono-tone and dual-tone paint schemes. The Urban Cruiser is backed by a superior warranty of 3 years or 1 lakh km, whichever comes earlier. As mentioned before, pre-booked customers of the SUV are offered additional warranty for free of cost from the company.
The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza with a couple of design changes made by Toyota. The Toyota compact-SUV will be powered a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology. It produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 138Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
One among the major changes on the Urban Cruiser as compared to the Vitara Brezza will be the LED lighting package which includes headlamps, tail lamps and fog lights as well. The interiors of the Urban Cruiser retains the same layout and features as that of the Vitara Brezza. The list includes push-button engine start/stop and automatic climate control, and rain-sensing wipers; among others.
Toyota has rebranded the Maruti's ‘SmartPlay Studio' infotainment system as the 'Smart Playcast'. It continues to be a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and more. Other safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Hill Hold Control, reverse parking camera with display in audio and more.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
Toyota had announced at the time of SUV's launch in India that it will start deliveries of the Urban Cruiser during the festival. The company has certainly increased the joy and emotions with the momentous occasion of getting the new car delivered to the customer during the ongoing festivities in the country.