- 9 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 12 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
The Toyota Urban Cruiser deliveries have begun in the Indian market. It is currently being delivered to the first batch of customers, who had probably pre-booked the SUV. As a result, they also receive an additional 2-year extended warranty as promised by Toyota for free.
A video posted by Anand Toyota from Shimla has delivered their first Urban Cruiser to Rajinder Thakur. Toyota Kirloskar Motor had announced the dispatch of the Urban Cruiser SUV from its facility in Karnataka recently.
According to the company, the ever since the opening of bookings in August 2020, the Urban Cruiser has received a very encouraging response from the customers across the country.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is sold in a total of six variants: three manual and automatic trims each. The SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 8.40 lakh. While the top-spec Premium AT trim is priced at Rs 11.30 lakh. All priced mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV in a host of mono-tone and dual-tone paint schemes. The Urban Cruiser is backed by a superior warranty of 3 years or 1 lakh km, whichever comes earlier. As mentioned before, pre-booked customers of the SUV are offered additional warranty for free of cost from the company.
The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza with a couple of design changes made by Toyota. The Toyota compact-SUV will be powered a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology. It produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 138Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
One among the major changes on the Urban Cruiser as compared to the Vitara Brezza will be the LED lighting package which includes headlamps, tail lamps and fog lights as well. The interiors of the Urban Cruiser retains the same layout and features as that of the Vitara Brezza. The list includes push-button engine start/stop and automatic climate control, and rain-sensing wipers; among others.
Toyota has rebranded the Maruti's ‘SmartPlay Studio' infotainment system as the 'Smart Playcast'. It continues to be a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and more. Other safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Hill Hold Control, reverse parking camera with display in audio and more.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
Toyota had announced at the time of SUV's launch in India that it will start deliveries of the Urban Cruiser during the festival. The company has certainly increased the joy and emotions with the momentous occasion of getting the new car delivered to the customer during the ongoing festivities in the country.