- 8 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 9 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 12 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 14 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Technology Tata Sky Vs JioFiber Vs Airtel Xstream Plan: Who Is Offering Best Internet Plans Under Rs. 1,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The Toyota Urban Cruiser deliveries have begun in the Indian market. It is currently being delivered to the first batch of customers, who had probably pre-booked the SUV. As a result, they also receive an additional 2-year extended warranty as promised by Toyota for free.
A video posted by Anand Toyota from Shimla has delivered their first Urban Cruiser to Rajinder Thakur. Toyota Kirloskar Motor had announced the dispatch of the Urban Cruiser SUV from its facility in Karnataka recently.
According to the company, the ever since the opening of bookings in August 2020, the Urban Cruiser has received a very encouraging response from the customers across the country.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is sold in a total of six variants: three manual and automatic trims each. The SUV retails at a starting price of Rs 8.40 lakh. While the top-spec Premium AT trim is priced at Rs 11.30 lakh. All priced mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV in a host of mono-tone and dual-tone paint schemes. The Urban Cruiser is backed by a superior warranty of 3 years or 1 lakh km, whichever comes earlier. As mentioned before, pre-booked customers of the SUV are offered additional warranty for free of cost from the company.
The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza with a couple of design changes made by Toyota. The Toyota compact-SUV will be powered a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology. It produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 138Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
One among the major changes on the Urban Cruiser as compared to the Vitara Brezza will be the LED lighting package which includes headlamps, tail lamps and fog lights as well. The interiors of the Urban Cruiser retains the same layout and features as that of the Vitara Brezza. The list includes push-button engine start/stop and automatic climate control, and rain-sensing wipers; among others.
Toyota has rebranded the Maruti's ‘SmartPlay Studio' infotainment system as the 'Smart Playcast'. It continues to be a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and more. Other safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, Hill Hold Control, reverse parking camera with display in audio and more.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
Toyota had announced at the time of SUV's launch in India that it will start deliveries of the Urban Cruiser during the festival. The company has certainly increased the joy and emotions with the momentous occasion of getting the new car delivered to the customer during the ongoing festivities in the country.