- 25 min ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- News JIMEX 2020: Naval exercise between Japan, India concludes in North Arabian Sea
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil Gets Emotional After Visiting Late Actor's Grave; Says 'Baba Liked It Wild'
- Lifestyle 6 Ways You Can Make Your Eyes Beautiful Without Using Any Products Or Home Remedies
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Technology Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini To Reach Distributors On October 5 Ahead Of Launch
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic had shut down all manufacturing and retail units across the country. Toyota Kirloskar Motor has now announced the partial resumption of Dealer and After Sales operations. Closely adhering to the advisory issued by the Central and State Governments, the company announced the partial reopening of 171 dealership outlets, which are now functional.
Guidelines set by the government to secure the health and safety of all its stakeholders are being followed. Also, all dealerships will practice stringent social distancing norms and only the staff required at the office will be called, while the rest continue to work from home till further notice.
Masakazu Yoshimura, Managing Director, TKM said, "We are grateful to the Government for its cautious and well calculated decisions. While the lockdown was a necessary step to counter the virus spread and curb the consequences triggered by the pandemic, it is paramount to reignite confidence among customers, and stakeholders and boost their morale, during these difficult times. As we gradually recommence operations, we are ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all our stakeholders while simultaneously safeguarding business continuity."
"Keeping in mind the directives prescribed by the Govt. as well as the resumption challenges, we have devised certain restart guidelines that will further guide our partners and the industry through the ‘new normal', adjusting to the new norms and the changes brought along with this crisis. We look forward to working with our partners to cater to the needs of our customers while supporting the Government in this fight against this global pandemic," he added further.
In other Toyota India news, the company has resumed the production operations at its manufacturing plant in Karnataka, which will conduct preparatory operations to maintain hygiene among its entire workforce.
Moreover, Toyota said that the production will take place in a phased manner, this will help them maintain a healthy environment and completely sanitize the shop floor as well. TKM will train its workforce in the initial days as part of the production restart procedure.
Thoughts About Toyota Resuming Retail And After-Sales Operations
Due to the nationwide lockdown businesses across India were completely shut due to which the economy has taken a huge hit. We are thankful to the Government that it has eased the lockdown and set a guideline for the businesses to resume operations.