- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched an all-new car leasing and subscription program in India through a new vertical called Toyota's Mobility Service (TMS). This subscription program will help the company's future mobility initiatives in the country.
To start with, this car leasing and subscription program will be available in cities like Delhi-NCR, Bangalore and Mumbai. the company has said that it will gradually expand it to ten more cities within the first year. Toyota will also partner with existing Brand "KINTO" under Toyota Financial Services, ALD Automotive India & SMAS Auto Leasing India Pvt Ltd.
Commenting on the launch, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "The automotive industry globally is experiencing a ‘once-in-a-century' profound transformation and it is imperative that we as automobile manufacturers, transform ourselves from a traditional car company to a mobility company. Be it product or services, as a customer-centric company, it has always been our endeavour to introduce products and services in line with the evolving customer needs. The role of Toyota's Mobility Service is aimed at providing one such solution catering to emerging mobility needs of the customers. Both leasing and subscription are expected to grow significantly in the coming years. In time, we want to provide all possible models of mobility service by working closely with our corporate, fleet customers and subscribers to understand their needs and offer customized and futuristic solutions such as Mobility-as-a-Service and connected cars."
"However, there is a need to create more awareness among customers as they may not be cognizant of the many benefits. For instance, customers may not be aware that they can lease new vehicles as per their preferences - models, variants, maintenance packages. Further, the main advantage of corporate leasing is that it enables tax merit for corporate employees", he further stated.
How does this car leasing and subscription program work? Under this new initiative, customers can choose a vehicle of their choice for a tenure of three to five years on lease with fixed monthly charges. The monthly fee will include facilities like vehicle maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance.
Through this car leasing and subscription program, customers will get to choose from a variety of cars such as the Glanza, Yaris, Innova Crysta, Fortuner and the soon to be launched, the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
Thoughts About The Car Leasing And Subscription Program By Toyota
Through this car leasing and subscription program, customers will be able to choose the car of their choice and when the tenure is over they can opt for another one. Car leasing is a good option because facilities like vehicle maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance are already included in the monthly fees.