- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 16 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 16 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Movies Vikas Gupta Slams Media For Following Deepika Padukone’s Car; Says ‘It Seems You’ll Are High’
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 7: Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals: Predicted XI, Head to head record, India timing, live streamin
- Technology LG Wing Teardown Video Reveals Key Details: Best Dual Screen Phone?
- Finance Prince Pipes Hits Highest Level Since Listing; Stock Jumps 232% From Its 52-Week Low
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched an all-new car leasing and subscription program in India through a new vertical called Toyota's Mobility Service (TMS). This subscription program will help the company's future mobility initiatives in the country.
To start with, this car leasing and subscription program will be available in cities like Delhi-NCR, Bangalore and Mumbai. the company has said that it will gradually expand it to ten more cities within the first year. Toyota will also partner with existing Brand "KINTO" under Toyota Financial Services, ALD Automotive India & SMAS Auto Leasing India Pvt Ltd.
Commenting on the launch, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "The automotive industry globally is experiencing a ‘once-in-a-century' profound transformation and it is imperative that we as automobile manufacturers, transform ourselves from a traditional car company to a mobility company. Be it product or services, as a customer-centric company, it has always been our endeavour to introduce products and services in line with the evolving customer needs. The role of Toyota's Mobility Service is aimed at providing one such solution catering to emerging mobility needs of the customers. Both leasing and subscription are expected to grow significantly in the coming years. In time, we want to provide all possible models of mobility service by working closely with our corporate, fleet customers and subscribers to understand their needs and offer customized and futuristic solutions such as Mobility-as-a-Service and connected cars."
"However, there is a need to create more awareness among customers as they may not be cognizant of the many benefits. For instance, customers may not be aware that they can lease new vehicles as per their preferences - models, variants, maintenance packages. Further, the main advantage of corporate leasing is that it enables tax merit for corporate employees", he further stated.
How does this car leasing and subscription program work? Under this new initiative, customers can choose a vehicle of their choice for a tenure of three to five years on lease with fixed monthly charges. The monthly fee will include facilities like vehicle maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance.
Through this car leasing and subscription program, customers will get to choose from a variety of cars such as the Glanza, Yaris, Innova Crysta, Fortuner and the soon to be launched, the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
Thoughts About The Car Leasing And Subscription Program By Toyota
Through this car leasing and subscription program, customers will be able to choose the car of their choice and when the tenure is over they can opt for another one. Car leasing is a good option because facilities like vehicle maintenance, insurance and roadside assistance are already included in the monthly fees.