- 5 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Movies Akshara Gowda Repents Doing Thuppakki, Says Any Girl Would Regret That Role!
- News Fine enhanced to Rs 500 for not wearing mask in Ahmedabad
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Since the globe has been hit by COVID-19 pandemic a lot of things have been affected. India is currently under a lockdown due to which a lot of businesses and manufacturers are either facing issues or have shut down. In light of this, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced a Dealer Support Package called 'COVID Package'.
So, what exactly is this package all about? This unique package will provide necessary assistance to dealer partners to overcome the lockdown phase, ensuring their safety and wellbeing during these uncertainties. The package is also designed after a careful evaluation of individual dealerships' customized internal processes and fixed cost thus allowing them optimum utilization of the benefits.
Moreover, the package will ensure liquidity by giving cash flow support to sustain the business during the lockdown phase and protect the dealer partners for approximately 38-75 days based on individual dealer overheads.
Mr. Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "At Toyota, we believe that our stakeholders, dealer partners, and their employees are the most important assets and their safety and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. This pandemic has financially impacted all our dealerships across India because cash inflow has become zero."
The COVID-19 package also includes an immediate settlement of any dealer claims to inventory interest subsidy for vehicles in dealer stock and spare parts payment deferment, amongst a host of other support structures. TKM appreciates the measures taken by the Government and will continue to support them by implementing impactful initiatives to deal with the COVID-19 crises.
Mr. Soni also added, "While the Government has announced several relief measures including moratoriums, we have also studied the fixed cost expenses of dealerships and have come up with a relief package called the COVID package to assist in maintaining liquidity to improve cash flow. We hope to emerge stronger from this crisis, together."
Thoughts On The Dealer Support Package
Since the lockdown phase because of COVID-19 a lot of manufacturers and businesses are trying to find alternative ways to which will be helpful in some or the other way. Toyota, with the help of the ‘COVID Package' will allow cash flow support to sustain the business during the lockdown and protect their dealer partners. This is definitely a relief for the company's dealer network.