- 7 hrs ago Renault Kiger Launch India Launch Delayed To Next Year: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 10 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo Review (First Drive): The Best Handling Mid-Size SUV?
- 11 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Suhana Khan Stands Up Against Colourism: Hits Back At Trolls That Target Her Skin Tone
- Sports IPL 2020: David Warner happy with Sunrisers' death bowling against Delhi Capitals
- News US Presidential Debate 2020: Donald Trump in debate prep before faceoff with Joe Biden
- Finance Equity Mutual Funds Giving Out Dividends On Sharp Market Rally
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
- Technology Mi Band 5 First Impressions: Better Display, New Health Features & More Functional Design
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced the introduction of two new service offerings to ensure convenience and ease - Flexible EMI Option and Toyota Official Whatsapp. These two services have been introduced to provide the best customer experience based on changing needs and customer expectations.
Commenting on the special value-added initiatives, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, "We would like to sincerely thank all our customers for their support and understanding during this difficult time. We understand the criticalities of the situation and as a brand that puts customers at the heart of every transaction, we have curated special convenience initiatives that will ease the vehicle owning process. Our new EMI schemes will provide easy, flexible, and convenient payment options ensuring the best buying and servicing experience for our customers. We are also happy to announce the launch of ‘Official WhatsApp channel', one of the most preferred modes of communication by all of us due to its ease of usage, which will create a seamless and omnichannel customer experience."
So what exactly do the new services do? The flexible EMI option is aimed at assisting customers in realizing their car buying aspirations and in up keeping the car maintenance. On the other hand, the new ‘Toyota Official WhatsApp' communication will enable seamless interfaces with the customers. Also, under the latest payment option, customers can own a Toyota vehicle or service it with flexible options to convert the payment into EMI of 3/6/9 months and so on.
The ‘Toyota Official WhatsApp' service, will allow customers and the general public to reach Toyota for any enquiries or feedback, by giving a missed call or SMS ‘Hi' to 83676 83676. Through WhatsApp, customers can get the details about new car purchases, Buy/Sell/Exchange existing vehicles, book service appointments, request for breakdown services, and can also provide feedback on services.
In other recent Toyota news, the company has increased the prices of almost all its offerings from its portfolio in India. However, now the prices of the Toyota Glanza and the Yaris have significantly increased. All the price hike across the line-up is due to the engine upgrade that now meets the BS6 emission norms.
Thoughts About The Special Service Enquiry By Toyota
Through this special service introduced by Toyota, customers can now sit at home and enquire everything about the vehicle through the mobile. This will also help in the social distancing during this pandemic.