- 2 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 21 hrs ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 1 day ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- News 'Designed to empower social media users': India rejects UNHRC apprehensions over new IT rules
- Movies Vijay Varma Begins Prep For Upcoming Project Opposite Alia Bhatt
- Sports WTC Final, New Zealand vs India Day 3: Jamieson stars as NZ quicks dominate 1st session; India 211/7 at lunch
- Finance Government Open To More Measures To Boost Economy: CEA
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), to cater to the increasing number of Toyota car owners in smaller cities and towns across India has announced the expansion of its service network with the launch of multiple PRO Service centres. The Pro service centres are set up in cities and towns, which did not have Toyota service centres.
These new Pro Service centres are operational in Narnaul (Haryana), Nagaur (Rajasthan), Jorhat (Assam), Kharagpur and Asansol (West Bengal), Morbi, Patan and Palanpur (Gujarat) and other 80 locations across the country. Moreover, these new service centres do not have any sales operations.
Commenting on the new initiative, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "There was an emerging business need for service operations in smaller cities and towns owing to the increasing number of Toyota car owners. With the launch of the PRO Service centres, our customers can get their cars serviced in their own city or town and avoid travelling to bigger cities nearby for the same. The service network expansion is primarily aimed at customer convenience in line with Toyota's customer-first philosophy. We have carefully selected the new locations - looking at cities and towns that have seen a rise in Toyota car owners - to ensure service to our customers closer to their homes."
"The pilot Pro Service centre established at Jorhat in Assam was inaugurated in January 2020 and has helped us better understand the needs of the customers and workshop owners. The launch of the nation-wide PRO Service combined with our existing MICRO 2S (sales and service) centres have now substantially increased our service footprint in smaller cities and towns becoming closer to our customers than ever before."
So what all facilities are available at these new service stations? Free service, regular paid periodic maintenance, minor general repairs and minor body and paint repairs. Furthermore, the Pro Service workshop owners are free to service non-Toyota cars too. The service stations will have direct parts supply besides technical and operational support from TKM.
"We will support the new PRO Service centres by enabling them to achieve our established standard operating procedures that ensure lean stock and high supply. Further, TKM will handhold the PRO Service facilities by providing operational and technical training for their entire staff. The PRO Service facilities will be a part of our regular manpower development programs and processes as set by TKM," Naveen further added.
Thoughts About The New Pro Service Centres By Toyota
Through these new Pro service stations across India, people will be able to get their Toyota vehicles serviced at decent rates with good quality OEM products.