- 48 min ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 1 hr ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports Asia Cup 2021: Sri Lanka to host the tournament next year, Pakistan in 2022
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Star Opposite Pooja Hegde In Hanu Raghavapudi’s Period Film?
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Style In Her Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know The Price!
- Finance How To Transfer Funds From EPF To NPS Tier-1 Account?
- News Is it Karnataka bandh tomorrow?
- Technology Tecno POVA With MediaTek Helio G80 SoC Debuts In India: Price, Specifications
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), to cater to the increasing number of Toyota car owners in smaller cities and towns across India has announced the expansion of its service network with the launch of multiple PRO Service centres. The Pro service centres are set up in cities and towns, which did not have Toyota service centres.
These new Pro Service centres are operational in Narnaul (Haryana), Nagaur (Rajasthan), Jorhat (Assam), Kharagpur and Asansol (West Bengal), Morbi, Patan and Palanpur (Gujarat) and other 80 locations across the country. Moreover, these new service centres do not have any sales operations.
Commenting on the new initiative, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "There was an emerging business need for service operations in smaller cities and towns owing to the increasing number of Toyota car owners. With the launch of the PRO Service centres, our customers can get their cars serviced in their own city or town and avoid travelling to bigger cities nearby for the same. The service network expansion is primarily aimed at customer convenience in line with Toyota's customer-first philosophy. We have carefully selected the new locations - looking at cities and towns that have seen a rise in Toyota car owners - to ensure service to our customers closer to their homes."
"The pilot Pro Service centre established at Jorhat in Assam was inaugurated in January 2020 and has helped us better understand the needs of the customers and workshop owners. The launch of the nation-wide PRO Service combined with our existing MICRO 2S (sales and service) centres have now substantially increased our service footprint in smaller cities and towns becoming closer to our customers than ever before."
So what all facilities are available at these new service stations? Free service, regular paid periodic maintenance, minor general repairs and minor body and paint repairs. Furthermore, the Pro Service workshop owners are free to service non-Toyota cars too. The service stations will have direct parts supply besides technical and operational support from TKM.
"We will support the new PRO Service centres by enabling them to achieve our established standard operating procedures that ensure lean stock and high supply. Further, TKM will handhold the PRO Service facilities by providing operational and technical training for their entire staff. The PRO Service facilities will be a part of our regular manpower development programs and processes as set by TKM," Naveen further added.
Thoughts About The New Pro Service Centres By Toyota
Through these new Pro service stations across India, people will be able to get their Toyota vehicles serviced at decent rates with good quality OEM products.