- 10 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 15 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- 15 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Location Hunt For The Vijay-Nelson Dilipkumar Project Begins
- News Samyukta Kisan Morcha seeks judicial probe into Republic Day violence
- Sports India vs England: 'You can try your luck sometimes': Pant explains reverse-sweep that stunned Anderson
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced its continued support and other specific measures to help the State Government of Karnataka in its fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. The announcement comes in light of the growing number of Coronavirus cases in the country.
Doctors, paramedics, and other healthcare professionals are battling the disease, are susceptible, and require Personal Protective Equipment Kits as well as other support systems in order to carry out their duties effectively.
In order to support battle efforts of the government, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has pledged transportation support for healthcare professionals, and has offered to donate 1,000 Haz-Mat suits to Government Health Volunteers thereby ensuring safety for the caregivers.
The company has deployed 10 buses to the Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, and the Toyota Mobility Foundation has provided an additional four buses to the Health Department of the Ramanagara district to enable easy, hassle free, and safe mobility for healthcare workers.
These buses are at the disposal until 30 April for all medical personnel including doctors, nurses, security teams, and other public health workers in order to facilitate their mobility to hospitals, field work, and other coordination.
On thousand Haz-Mat suits were handed over to Dr. C R Jayanthi, the Dean, Director & Principal at the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute. The company will donate an additional 2,000 suits to the Government.
Mr Vikram Gulati, the Country Head & Senior Vice President for External Affairs, Public Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility & Corporate Governance at Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "In such uncertain circumstances and juncture of social distress, Toyota Kirloskar Motor as a responsible and committed corporate is steadfast in its resolve to continue its support to the Government of Karnataka in tackling this nationwide emergency. Toyota's motto of providing utmost safety and security doesn't just end with its cars or stakeholders but transcends the boundaries of our offices and factories."
"Accordingly, in these turbulent times it is important for us to help each other and the Government. We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation and have also taken necessary countermeasures to safeguard the health and safety of our people. We will continue to explore more initiatives that can roll out at the earliest and support the Government to the required extent in its fight against the repercussions of the COVID-19 outbreak," he added.
Mr. Pras Ganesh, the Program Director for the Asia Region at Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "The aim of TMF is to provide the best possible mobility solution for our valued healthcare workers, allowing them to have a safe, expedient and free commute at this uncertain time. This should give these heroes, who are on the frontlines of this battle, some convenience and peace of mind. We are rolling out similar services in some South East Asian countries as well."
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has also distributed 1,000 essential kits and food supplies to daily wage workers, effectively helping over 5,000 members of the community. The company has also been encouraging ICARE - an employee volunteer platform that uses digital platforms to spread awareness on hygiene practices and techniques to combat COVID-19 while staying at home.
Thoughts About Toyota Kirloskar Motor Extending Its Covid-19 Relief Support
We're absolutely sure that State Government of Karnataka has welcomed this relief effort by Toyota Kirloskar Motors, and more importantly, we're certain that the communities the company is helping (including the medical one) are thankful and grateful to the company for standing by them during these testing time. Form all of us, thank you Toyota Kirloskar Motor for doing all you are doing for the country.