- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has shared details of finance schemes available for new car purchases for June 2020. The company is offering feature finance deals that come with deferred EMI payment for up to 90 days on all purchases made this month on all its BS6 vehicles. Additionally, the company has also announced assured buybacks on the Yaris and Glanza models.
TKM has also closely worked with its finance partners to offer payment relief plans for customers. All models now come with a zero down payment option. Also, buyers can avail EMI scheme which is as low as Rs. 899 per lac for the first 6 months, across all Toyota models.
Speaking on the unique set of offerings, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, "Our finance schemes are in-line with TKM's endeavor to offer innovative solutions that match the evolving expectations of our customers. As the pressures of uncertainty continue, we want to ease and encourage all car buyers to fulfill the entire family's transportation needs. We hope the finance schemes enable customers to realise their dreams with Toyota's promise of an assured peace of mind."
In other recent Toyota news, the company has also announced the introduction of two new service offerings to ensure convenience and ease - Flexible EMI Option and Toyota Official Whatsapp. These two services have been introduced to provide the best customer experience based on changing needs and customer expectations.
Commenting on the special value-added initiatives, Naveen Soni, previously stated, "We would like to sincerely thank all our customers for their support and understanding during this difficult time. We understand the criticalities of the situation and as a brand that puts customers at the heart of every transaction, we have curated special convenience initiatives that will ease the vehicle owning process. Our new EMI schemes will provide easy, flexible, and convenient payment options ensuring the best buying and servicing experience for our customers. We are also happy to announce the launch of ‘Official WhatsApp channel', one of the most preferred modes of communication by all of us due to its ease of usage, which will create a seamless and omnichannel customer experience."
Thoughts About The Special Financing Offer By TKM
Through this special service Finance program and discount offers, Toyota will be able to attract quite a few customers, plus if the customer takes advantage of these offers, they will benefit out of it.