- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- News Yediyurappa defers decision to add Lingayats in backward caste list
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has shared details of finance schemes available for new car purchases for June 2020. The company is offering feature finance deals that come with deferred EMI payment for up to 90 days on all purchases made this month on all its BS6 vehicles. Additionally, the company has also announced assured buybacks on the Yaris and Glanza models.
TKM has also closely worked with its finance partners to offer payment relief plans for customers. All models now come with a zero down payment option. Also, buyers can avail EMI scheme which is as low as Rs. 899 per lac for the first 6 months, across all Toyota models.
Speaking on the unique set of offerings, Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, "Our finance schemes are in-line with TKM's endeavor to offer innovative solutions that match the evolving expectations of our customers. As the pressures of uncertainty continue, we want to ease and encourage all car buyers to fulfill the entire family's transportation needs. We hope the finance schemes enable customers to realise their dreams with Toyota's promise of an assured peace of mind."
In other recent Toyota news, the company has also announced the introduction of two new service offerings to ensure convenience and ease - Flexible EMI Option and Toyota Official Whatsapp. These two services have been introduced to provide the best customer experience based on changing needs and customer expectations.
Commenting on the special value-added initiatives, Naveen Soni, previously stated, "We would like to sincerely thank all our customers for their support and understanding during this difficult time. We understand the criticalities of the situation and as a brand that puts customers at the heart of every transaction, we have curated special convenience initiatives that will ease the vehicle owning process. Our new EMI schemes will provide easy, flexible, and convenient payment options ensuring the best buying and servicing experience for our customers. We are also happy to announce the launch of ‘Official WhatsApp channel', one of the most preferred modes of communication by all of us due to its ease of usage, which will create a seamless and omnichannel customer experience."
Thoughts About The Special Financing Offer By TKM
Through this special service Finance program and discount offers, Toyota will be able to attract quite a few customers, plus if the customer takes advantage of these offers, they will benefit out of it.