- 2 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 2 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 4 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 5 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Movies Karan Mehra Wishes Son Kavish On His Birthday Amid Legal Dispute With Wife Nisha Rawal; Shares Cake Pics
- Sports ICC looking at same points per Test win from next WTC cycle: Interim CEO Allardice
- News Study claims single dose of COVID-19 vaccine sufficient for already infected people
- Finance Stocks To Watch On Tuesday, June 15
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift model has been spotted arriving at a dealer stockyard in India ahead of its launch. According to the latest reports, the company is expected to launch the facelifted MPV sometime in the next month.
The Innova Crysta facelift model features a host of cosmetic and functional updates over the outgoing model. Images from Rushlane, reveals the exterior design and features of the 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift. It looks similar to the Indonesian-spec model introduced earlier.
As seen from the images, the 2021 Innova Crysta now receives an all-new front fascia with a slightly larger front grille as compared to the outgoing model. The number of horizontal slats has increased to five and now gets a blacked-out theme with thick chrome surrounds. The MPV also receives an updated headlamp design with integrated LED DRLs.
The updated MPV also receives an aggressive front bumper design. The lower section of the grille is blacked-out and also houses the faux silver skid plate. The halogen fog lamps have also been redesigned and now has two units on each side.
Toyota has made subtle changes to the rear of the MPV such as a black cladding that is now placed in the number plate area. The bumper and other rear exterior design features remain the same as the pre-facelift model. The MPV now comes with new 16-inch diamond-cut dual-tone alloy wheels.
On the inside, Toyota has made subtle upgrades without changing the overall layout and design of the cabin. The facelifted MPV now receives a blacked-out theme with updated seat upholstery. Other updates include a new instrument cluster and an in-cabin air purifier.
We expect Toyota to upgrade the touchscreen infotainment system to a larger unit on the top-spec trims of the MPV. It could come equipped with a nine-inch screen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Othe expected interior feature updates include wireless smartphone charging and a 360-degree camera with park assist; among others.
The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift is expected to remain unchanged mechanically in India-spec models. The MPV is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines.
The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Facelift Spotted At Dealer Stockyard In India
Despite the ongoing tension between the management and the workforce at the TKM plant in India, the launch plans for the 2021 Toyota Innova facelift seems to be on track. The Toyota Innova Crysta was launched back in 2016 and is due for a much-needed facelift in the market.