- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 3 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 3 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 4 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News TN elections 2021: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM seals poll deal with TTV Dhinakaran's AMMK
- Education On Women’s Day, NTPC Announces Special Recruitment Drive For Women
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift model has been spotted arriving at a dealer stockyard in India ahead of its launch. According to the latest reports, the company is expected to launch the facelifted MPV sometime in the next month.
The Innova Crysta facelift model features a host of cosmetic and functional updates over the outgoing model. Images from Rushlane, reveals the exterior design and features of the 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift. It looks similar to the Indonesian-spec model introduced earlier.
As seen from the images, the 2021 Innova Crysta now receives an all-new front fascia with a slightly larger front grille as compared to the outgoing model. The number of horizontal slats has increased to five and now gets a blacked-out theme with thick chrome surrounds. The MPV also receives an updated headlamp design with integrated LED DRLs.
The updated MPV also receives an aggressive front bumper design. The lower section of the grille is blacked-out and also houses the faux silver skid plate. The halogen fog lamps have also been redesigned and now has two units on each side.
Toyota has made subtle changes to the rear of the MPV such as a black cladding that is now placed in the number plate area. The bumper and other rear exterior design features remain the same as the pre-facelift model. The MPV now comes with new 16-inch diamond-cut dual-tone alloy wheels.
On the inside, Toyota has made subtle upgrades without changing the overall layout and design of the cabin. The facelifted MPV now receives a blacked-out theme with updated seat upholstery. Other updates include a new instrument cluster and an in-cabin air purifier.
We expect Toyota to upgrade the touchscreen infotainment system to a larger unit on the top-spec trims of the MPV. It could come equipped with a nine-inch screen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Othe expected interior feature updates include wireless smartphone charging and a 360-degree camera with park assist; among others.
The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift is expected to remain unchanged mechanically in India-spec models. The MPV is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines.
The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Facelift Spotted At Dealer Stockyard In India
Despite the ongoing tension between the management and the workforce at the TKM plant in India, the launch plans for the 2021 Toyota Innova facelift seems to be on track. The Toyota Innova Crysta was launched back in 2016 and is due for a much-needed facelift in the market.