- 11 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Toyota has announced the launch of the new Innova Crysta facelift in the Indian market. The new Toyota Innova Crysta facelift MPV now comes with a number of design updates, to both its exterior and interiors, while also being offered with a number of new features as well.
The new Toyota Innova Crysta facelift is offered in a range of three variants: GX, VX and ZX. Prices for the 2021 Innova Crysta facelift MPV starts at Rs 16.26 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 24.33 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the facelift MPV is now open, with deliveries said to start immediately as well.
The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta facelift now comes with a number of styling updates to its exterior and feature updates inside. Exterior design updates include a new trapezoidal front grille finished in piano-black with chrome surrounds, front clearance sonar, new front bumper design and a newly designed set of diamond-cut alloy wheels.
Inside, the new Innova Crysta facelift now comes with a new 'Smart Playcast' touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The top-spec ZX trim now also gets a new Camel Tan coloured interior upholstery, giving the cabin a more premium look and feel.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes to the exterior and interior, the new Toyota Innova Crysta MPV now also features a new exterior paint scheme, called Sparkling Black Crystal Shine.
The new Innova Crysta, however, carries forward the same set of petrol and diesel engines; both of which are BS6-compliant. The petrol engine comes in the form of a 2.7-litre four-cylinder unit producing 164bhp and 245Nm of peak torque, paired with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission unit.
The diesel engine comes in the form of a 2.4-litre four-cylinder unit. It produces 160bhp and 343Nm of torque when mated to a five-speed manual and 360Nm of torque paired with the 6-speed automatic transmission.
Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said,
"The new and bolder Innova Crysta continues that legacy in accordance with our tradition of customer-first approach. We are confident that the customers will look forward to the latest avatar of the iconic Innova."
"The launch is particularly timed for those customers who are seeking unmatched safety and unrivalled comfort during long distances travel with family or on business needs."
He further added, "We would like to thank our loyal customers for their relentless trust that has made Innova the best-selling MPV in the country. Innova Crysta continues its unrivalled dominance with 43% of segment share."
Thoughts On The New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift MPV
The Toyota Innova Crysta is one of the most-popular MPV offerings in the country, ever since its launch 15-years back. The company has sold over 8.80 lakh units of the Innova MPV till date, including the 2nd-generation Crysta model launched in 2016. The new Innova Crysta facelift rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga & the Renault Triber.