- 11 min ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 16 hrs ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 23 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 24 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- News Third wave of COVID definitely underway in UK, says vaccine expert
- Sports If I feel satisfied and lose urge to learn new things, I will quit: Ashwin
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Barkha Singh, Sharad Malhotra, Vijayendra Share Biggest Learnings They Got From Their Dads
- Finance This PSU Banking Stock Is A ‘Buy' With A Potential Upside Of 20%
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Toyota has unveiled the 2021 Innova Crysta facelift model in International markets. The company is yet to reveal its plans for the updated MPV in the Indian market. According to the latest report, the 2021 Innova Crysta facelift model could arrive sometime by the end of this year.
The latest report from Zigwheels, also suggests that the MPV could likely be priced Rs 50,000 more than the outgoing model in India. The report also suggests that certain Toyota dealers have begun accepting unofficial bookings for the facelifted MPV, ahead of its official announcement.
Speaking about the facelifted MPV, the 2021 Innova Crysta now receives an all-new front fascia with a slightly larger front grille as compared to the outgoing model in the Indian market. The number of horizontal slats has increased to five and now gets a blacked-out theme with thick chrome surrounds.
The headlamp units are updated with a new design along with integrated LED DRLs. Certain parts of the front grille now merge with the headlamp using chrome inserts to create a unified design flow.
The updated MPV also receives an aggressive front bumper design. The lower section of the grille is blacked-out and also houses the faux silver skid plate. The halogen fog lamps have also been redesigned and now has two units on each side.
Another major change on the Innova Crysta facelift includes the updated alloy wheels design. The MPV now comes with 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels that are finished in silver with black surrounds. The MPV also receives diamond-cut alloys depending on the variant.
The facelift model of the MPV has not received many changes to its rear design. Toyota has made subtle changes such as a black cladding that is now placed in the number plate area. The bumper and other rear exterior design features remain the same as the pre-facelift model.
However, the overall silhouette of the Toyota Innova Crysta remains unchanged on the 2021 model. The MPV still carries its amazing road presence due to its rich and elegant design, which is popular among the MPV buyers in the country.
On the inside, the upgrades have been subtle without changing the overall layout of the cabin. The facelifted MPV now receives a blacked-out theme with updated seat upholstery. Other updates include a new instrument cluster and a new air purifier.
However, the top-spec models now also receive an updated touchscreen infotainment system. It now features a larger nine-inch screen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Othe updates include wireless smartphone charging and a 360-degree camera with park assist; among others. These are all features of the Indonesia-spec models, which could make it to the India-spec model of the 2021 Innova Crysta.
The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift is expected to remain unchanged mechanically in India-spec models. The MPV is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift India Launch
The Toyota Innova Crysta is a popular choice for MPV buyers, bringing in the majority of sales for the company in India. As a result, Toyota has given subtle revisions to the MPV's design without tampering its popular and elegant looks. The company could take advantage of the ongoing festive season to introduce the facelifted Innova Crysta, which will help boost sales for the brand.