- 11 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 12 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- 12 hrs ago Bangalore Dealer Delivers 100 Nissan Magnite In A Single Day: Read More To Find Out
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Tata Safari Interior Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Here’s What To Expect!
- Movies Master Day 4 Box Office Collection: Vijay Starrer Continues To Charm The Audience!
- Technology Week 3, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy S21 Ultra, vivo Y12s, iQOO 7, vivo Y12s, Motorola One 5G And More
- Sports Fulham 0-1 Chelsea: Mount spares blushes of unimpressive Blues
- News Maharashtra halts Covid-19 vaccination drive till Monday due to Co-Win app glitches
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Toyota has unveiled the Innova Crysta facelift globally, which will be first sold in Indonesian market. The company is expected to launch the 2021 Innova Crysta facelift model sometime next year in the Indian market.
Ahead of its launch in India, here are all details of the facelifted Innova Crysta that will be arriving in the market. After the major overhaul back in the year 2016, the MPV is receiving its first major facelift.
The 2021 Innova Crysta now receives an all-new front fascia with a slightly larger front grille as compared to the outgoing model in the Indian market. The number of horizontal slats has increased to five and now gets a blacked-out theme with thick chrome surrounds.
The headlamp units have been updated with a new design and integrated LED DRLs. Certain parts of the front grille now merge with the headlamp using chrome inserts.
The updated MPV also receives an aggressive front bumper design. The lower section of the grille is blacked-out and also houses the faux silver skid plate. The halogen fog lamps have also been redesigned and now has two units on each side.
The Innova Crysta facelift comes equipped with new 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels that are finished in silver with black surrounds. The MPV also receives diamond-cut alloys depending on the variant.
Toyota has not made many changes to the rear design of the MPV, apart from a black cladding that is now placed in the number plate area. This gives the rear of the 2021 Innova Crysta an appealing look.
The overall silhouette of the Toyota Innova Crysta remains unchanged on the 2021 model. Innova MPVs have always had amazing road presence due to its rich and elegant design, which is carried on to the facelifted model as well.
On the inside, the upgrades have been subtle without changing the overall layout of the cabin. The facelifted MPV now receives a blacked-out theme with updated seat upholstery. Other updates include a new instrument cluster and a new air purifier.
However, the top-spec models now also receive an updated touchscreen infotainment system. It now features a larger nine-inch screen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Othe updates include wireless smartphone charging and a 360-degree camera with park assist; among others. There are all features of the Indonesia-spec models. Whether these will make to the India-spec MPV remains to the seen.
Other interior features have been carried forward from the pre-facelift model such as multiple airbags, speed-sensing door locks, cruise control, (VSC) vehicle stability control, (HSA) hill-start assist, keyless entry, ambient lighting and more.
The 2021 Innova Crysta facelift is expected to remain unchanged mechanically in India-spec models. The MPV is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines.
The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Unveiled
The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta has received a substantial upgrade to its exterior design with an all-new front fascia. However, very little has been done to the interiors of the MPV, which now looks a little outdated in terms of design. With all the new updates, the facelift MPV is expected to receive a slight increase in its pricing as well.