- 7 min ago MoEVing Partners With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
- 36 min ago Tata HBX Interior Exterior Design & Features Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Hero MotoCorp Extends Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period In India Due To Covid-19
- 3 hrs ago MG Motor India & Devnandan Gases Increase Medical Oxygen Production By 31%: Read More!
- Sports Senior National Team call-up inspired me ahead of AFC Champions League Group Stage: Dheeraj Singh
- News COVID-19 lockdown in Odisha extended till June 1; essential shops allowed to open from 7 am to 11 am
- Movies Jackie Shroff Pays A Heartfelt Tribute To His Late Make-Up Man, Calls Him His Soulmate
- Finance Cryptocurrency News Update Today: Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP And Other Global News On Cryptocurrencies
- Lifestyle Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Technology Reliance Jio To Construct Submarine Cable System: Here's Why
- Education PSEB 10th Result 2021: Punjab Board Class 10th Result 2021 Link Activated
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
2021 Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to arrive sometime early next year in the Indian market. Ahead of its India launch, the Innova Crysta facelift is all set to launch in various international markets.
The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta MPV will be first launched in the Indian market and has already been dispatched to the dealerships in the country. Ahead of its launch, the brochure of the Innova Crysta facelift has been leaked revealing changes and new features of the MPV.
mages from Rushlane reveals that MPV to feature an all-new front fascia, which is the most prominent change for the MY2021. The 2021 Innova Crysta also features new LED headlamps, reworked grille and bumper. Top-specs trims of the MPV will feature chrome inserts lower down the front bumper with updated fog lamps.
At the rear, the combination tail lamps receive new internals. Also, the top-spec trims receive an integrated roof-spoiler as well. The company has also updated the alloy wheel design and will feature a dual-tone look.
The overall silhouette of the Toyota Innova Crysta remains unchanged on the 2021 model. Innova MPVs have always had amazing road presence due to its rich and elegant design, which is carried on to the facelifted model as well.
On the inside, the company has updated the touchscreen infotainment system on the facelift model. It now features a larger nine-inch screen that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The seat upholstery has been updated to a new colour scheme as well.
Toyota could offer the 2021 Innova Crysta with wireless smartphone charging, a 360-degree camera with park assist on top-spec variants. Other features such as automatic climate control, steering mounted controls, instrument cluster with a MID screen, electrically adjustable ORVMs are expected to be offered as standard across all variants.
The Toyota Innova Crysta is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque. Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic.
We expect the India-spec 2021 Innova Crysta to carry all the updates as seen on international-spec models when launched in the country. Toyota Kirloskar Motors is yet to officially announce the launch plans of the facelifted Innova Crysta in the Indian market.
The outgoing models of the Toyota Innova Crysta retail between Rs 15.66 lakh and Rs 23.63 lakh. Once launched, the 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to receive a slight premium over the outgoing model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Brochure Leaked
Toyota has changed the Innov Crysta's appearance at the front on the facelift model. Rest of the sides more or less remains the same. The company has also updated the interiors of the MPV with a couple of new feature additions. However, complete updates of the 2021 Innova Crysta will be revealed closer to its launch in the Indonesian market.