- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Japanese auto giant Toyota has been testing the soon-to-be-launched Innova Crysta CNG model in the country. The vehicle was spotted once again, and spy pics reveal that the vehicle being tested sans camouflage.
Industry expectations are that the Toyota Innova Crysta CNG model will be available only as an entry-level trim. According to GaadiWaadi, the CNG powered MUV will be targeted at fleet operators because of its excellent fuel economy.
The petrol-CNG version of the Toyota Innova Crysta will feature the same 2TR-FE dual VVT-i 2.7-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 165bhp and 245Nm of torque in its regular avatar. Power and performance numbers are expected to arrive with minor reduction.
The petrol-powered Toyota Innova Crysta models are mated either to a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission. Expectations are that the CNG models will arrive with a five-speed manual transmission only.
The MUV is expected to arrive with a double wishbone with coil spring and stabiliser suspension at the front, and a 4-link with coil spring and lateral road suspension at the rear.
Safety features that the Innova Crysta model is expected to arrive with include multiple airbags, a seat belt warning alarm, central locking, power door locks, and rear parking sensors. Braking duties will be handled by disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear.
Other key highlights that are expected on the Toyota Innova CNG models are a touchscreen infotainment system, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and automatic climate control.
Industry expectations are that the new Toyota Innova CNG model will carry a premium of between Rs 80,000 and Rs 1 lakh, and will become the country's second six-seater offering to sport CNG engines after the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.
Current-generation Toyota Innova Crysta models are priced between Rs 15.66 lakh and Rs 24.67 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Model Spotted Testing Sans Camouflage
WE expect more manufacturers to offer CNG, and greener variants considering the ever rising prices of fuel in the country. Toyota's Innova Crysta is one of the brand's best selling models and a CNG variant will only add to its value.