- 6 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 7 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 8 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 21 Highlights: Aly And Abhinav Engage In War Of Words, Rakhi Gets Punished
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors India has hiked the prices of its popular MPV, the Innova Crysta in the country. The prices for the BS6-compliant Toyota Innova Crysta have increased from anywhere between Rs 25,000 to Rs 61,000, depending on the variant chosen.
The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 MPV now comes with a starting price of Rs 15.66 lakh for the base-spec variant while the top-spec model is now priced at Rs 23.63 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here is the new price list for all variants of the Toyota Innova Crysta:
|2.7 GX MT 7 Seater||₹15.66 Lakh|
|2.7 GX MT 8 Seater||₹15.71 Lakh|
|2.7 GX AT 7 Seater||₹17.02 Lakh|
|2.7 GX AT 8 Seater||₹17.07 Lakh|
|2.7 VX MT 7 Seater||₹19.00 Lakh|
|2.7 ZX AT 7 Seater||₹21.78 Lakh|
|2.4 G MT7 Seater||₹16.44 Lakh|
|2.4 G MT8 Seater||₹16.49 Lakh|
|2.4 G+ MT 7 Seater||₹17.09 Lakh|
|2.4 G+ MT 8 Seater||₹17.14 Lakh|
|2.4 GX MT 7 Seater||₹17.47 Lakh|
|2.4 GX MT 8 Seater||₹17.52 Lakh|
|2.4 GX AT 7 Seater||₹18.78 Lakh|
|2.4 GX AT 8 Seater||₹18.83 Lakh|
|2.4 VX MT 7 Seater||₹20.89 Lakh|
|2.4 VX MT 8 Seater||₹20.94 Lakh|
|2.4 ZX MT 7 Seater||₹22.43 Lakh|
|2.4 ZX AT7 Seater||₹23.63 Lakh|
Apart from the increase in prices, no other changes have been made on the Innova Crysta model. The Toyota Innova Crysta continues to be available in a range of 18 trims and offered with either a seven or eight-seater configuration. All variants of the Toyota Innova Crysta further come with a host of features and equipment as well.
The 18 variants on offer on the Toyota Innova Crysta come with two powertrain options. The petrol unit is offered in six variants, while the remaining 12 trims receive the diesel unit.
The petrol engine includes a 2.7-litre unit producing 164bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. The diesel engine, on the other hand, includes a 2.4-litre unit churning out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque.
Transmission options on the Toyota Innova Crysta include either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic.
Toyota recently hiked the prices of its full-size SUV, the Fortuner BS6 model in the Indian market as well. The prices for the Toyota Fortuner were hiked by around Rs 48,000, with the SUV now retailing at a starting price of Rs 28.66 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
The company also recently globally unveiled the 2021 Toyota Fortuner facelift in Thailand. The new Fortuner facelift comes with a number of updates to its design, giving it a much aggressive and sharper look. The 2021 Toyota Fortuner facelift is expected to go on sale in the Indian market soon — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 Price Hike
The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 is one of the best-selling models from the brand in the Indian market. The MPV has been on sale in India for a long time and is one of the most trusted products in the segment.