- 2 min ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Sports Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Toyota Kirloskar Motors has announced the start of bookings for the new BS6 Innova Crysta MPV in the Indian market. The Toyota Innova Crysta & Touring Sport BS6 models are offered with prices ranging between Rs 15.36 lakh and 24.06 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings for the new BS6 Toyota Innova Crysta MPV has started. The bookings will, however, be limited in both numbers and for a time period. Deliveries of the updated MPV will begin from February-2020; subject to availability of BS-VI fuel.
Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales & Service, Toyota Kirloskar Motors India, said,
"Since its launch, Innova Crysta has carved a niche for itself and maintained a leading position in the MPV segment. Often referred to as a segment creator for MPVs in India, it continues to be the most preferred MPV in the country with a segment share of 40%.
"It is indeed a proud moment for us to present BS-VI Innova Crysta, as we open bookings for it today at a celebratory price for a limited time period and customer orders for a limited number."
He further added, "The launch of the BS-VI Innova Crysta, is a crucial step towards achieving the goal of minimizing emissions for a sustainable future. Innova Crysta comes with BS-VI compliant engine, an improvement of the already powerful GD-Series engines, promising low emissions and higher efficiency."
The new Toyota Innova Crysta and Touring Sport are offered with a number of added features and safety equipment as well. This includes Vehicle Stability Control, Hill-Assist Control and Emergency Brake Signal as standard across all variants.
The BS6 Toyota Innova Crysta is offered with an updated set of the same engines. This includes two diesel engine options: 2.4-litre and 2.8-litre and a single 2.7-litre petrol unit. The BS6 Toyota Innova Crysta models will be offered with both manual and automatic transmission options as well.
Thoughts On The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 Bookings
The Toyota Innova MPV was first launched in India back in 2005. The updated version, Innova Crysta was launched later in 2016, along with the Touring Sport version. The MPV is among the most popular offerings in the segment in the country, having sold over 2.70 lakh units since 2016 and over 9 lakh units since 2005.