- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Technology JioOS Explained: Is It A Threat To iOS?
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Gets Emotional At Cousin Priyaank's Haldi Ceremony; Also See Pics From Beach Party
- Lifestyle Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Toyota Kirloskar Motors has announced the start of bookings for the new BS6 Innova Crysta MPV in the Indian market. The Toyota Innova Crysta & Touring Sport BS6 models are offered with prices ranging between Rs 15.36 lakh and 24.06 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bookings for the new BS6 Toyota Innova Crysta MPV has started. The bookings will, however, be limited in both numbers and for a time period. Deliveries of the updated MPV will begin from February-2020; subject to availability of BS-VI fuel.
Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales & Service, Toyota Kirloskar Motors India, said,
"Since its launch, Innova Crysta has carved a niche for itself and maintained a leading position in the MPV segment. Often referred to as a segment creator for MPVs in India, it continues to be the most preferred MPV in the country with a segment share of 40%.
"It is indeed a proud moment for us to present BS-VI Innova Crysta, as we open bookings for it today at a celebratory price for a limited time period and customer orders for a limited number."
He further added, "The launch of the BS-VI Innova Crysta, is a crucial step towards achieving the goal of minimizing emissions for a sustainable future. Innova Crysta comes with BS-VI compliant engine, an improvement of the already powerful GD-Series engines, promising low emissions and higher efficiency."
The new Toyota Innova Crysta and Touring Sport are offered with a number of added features and safety equipment as well. This includes Vehicle Stability Control, Hill-Assist Control and Emergency Brake Signal as standard across all variants.
The BS6 Toyota Innova Crysta is offered with an updated set of the same engines. This includes two diesel engine options: 2.4-litre and 2.8-litre and a single 2.7-litre petrol unit. The BS6 Toyota Innova Crysta models will be offered with both manual and automatic transmission options as well.
Thoughts On The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 Bookings
The Toyota Innova MPV was first launched in India back in 2005. The updated version, Innova Crysta was launched later in 2016, along with the Touring Sport version. The MPV is among the most popular offerings in the segment in the country, having sold over 2.70 lakh units since 2016 and over 9 lakh units since 2005.