- 15 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Toyota India has introduced a new 'Dealer Operation Restart Guideline' initiative. This initiative aims to educate and empower the company's dealer partners the importance of adhering to the safety and hygiene norms, post the COVID-19 lockdown in India.
The unique initiative will also help boost the confidence of new and existing Toyota customers to reach-out to company dealerships across the country. The 'Restart Guideline' by Toyota will also highlight all the measures necessary to ensure business operations resumes to near normalcy once the lockdown period is over.
The guidelines from Toyota also suggests ways in which their dealer partners can deal and handle the current situations, while also being able to follow the norms set by the local administration as well.
The ‘Dealer Operation Restart Guideline' from Toyota charts out directives for dealer networks, highlighting all the safety protocols to follow. The guidelines are extensive, mentioning protocols which focuses on three key areas: Sales, After-Sales and Faculty & Staff.
Naveen Soni, Senior VP, Sales and Service, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, stated,
"There is no doubt that besides affecting the health and safety of people across the globe, the COVID-19 outbreak has brought the world economy to a standstill. In uncertain times like these, it is paramount to lead the change and strive to thrive during this period of transformation, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our stakeholders and simultaneously safeguarding business continuity."
"In this backdrop, we have come up with this unique ‘Dealer Operations Restart Guideline' benefitting not just our dealer partners and their staff but also our loyal customers."
He further added, "In the current environment, it goes without saying that in addition to closely monitoring the situation, it is imperative to introduce SOPs encouraging employees to address customer needs effectively post COVID-19, which will bring inevitable changes along with it. Let us work together as One Team One Goal with greater speed and agility."
Thoughts About Toyota's ‘Restart Guidelines' For Dealer Operation In India
Toyota Kirloskar India understands the importance of personal hygiene and safety, which is of utmost importance post the COVID-19 lockdown situation. Hence, the guidelines for dealers serves as a great way in ensuring the safety of new and existing customers at company dealerships across India.