- 15 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Toyota India has introduced a new 'Dealer Operation Restart Guideline' initiative. This initiative aims to educate and empower the company's dealer partners the importance of adhering to the safety and hygiene norms, post the COVID-19 lockdown in India.
The unique initiative will also help boost the confidence of new and existing Toyota customers to reach-out to company dealerships across the country. The 'Restart Guideline' by Toyota will also highlight all the measures necessary to ensure business operations resumes to near normalcy once the lockdown period is over.
The guidelines from Toyota also suggests ways in which their dealer partners can deal and handle the current situations, while also being able to follow the norms set by the local administration as well.
The ‘Dealer Operation Restart Guideline' from Toyota charts out directives for dealer networks, highlighting all the safety protocols to follow. The guidelines are extensive, mentioning protocols which focuses on three key areas: Sales, After-Sales and Faculty & Staff.
Naveen Soni, Senior VP, Sales and Service, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, stated,
"There is no doubt that besides affecting the health and safety of people across the globe, the COVID-19 outbreak has brought the world economy to a standstill. In uncertain times like these, it is paramount to lead the change and strive to thrive during this period of transformation, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our stakeholders and simultaneously safeguarding business continuity."
"In this backdrop, we have come up with this unique ‘Dealer Operations Restart Guideline' benefitting not just our dealer partners and their staff but also our loyal customers."
He further added, "In the current environment, it goes without saying that in addition to closely monitoring the situation, it is imperative to introduce SOPs encouraging employees to address customer needs effectively post COVID-19, which will bring inevitable changes along with it. Let us work together as One Team One Goal with greater speed and agility."
Thoughts About Toyota's ‘Restart Guidelines' For Dealer Operation In India
Toyota Kirloskar India understands the importance of personal hygiene and safety, which is of utmost importance post the COVID-19 lockdown situation. Hence, the guidelines for dealers serves as a great way in ensuring the safety of new and existing customers at company dealerships across India.