- 53 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Toyota Kirloskar Motors is all set to introduce a more powerful and premium version of its Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. The new Toyota Fortuner 'Legender' SUV will be positioned above the standard SUV model and will feature a number of cosmetic differences, added features and a more powerful engine as well.
Ahead of its expected launch, the Toyota Fortuner Legender has been spotted undergoing its TVC shoot in Bengaluru. Spy images by GaadiWaadi, showcase the sportier version of the popular SUV completely undisguised, revealing the design changes from the standard Fortuner model.
Starting with the design, the new Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV comes with a more aggressive front end. It features a new set of LED headlamps, sleek front grille, larger air intake on the front, revised bumper design with triangular housing for the fog lamps. The SUV also comes with 20-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, wrap-around LED tail lights and black cladding all around.
Inside, the new Legender version carries forward the sporty theme. The cabin is packed with a host of features and equipment as standard. Some of these include a large nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control, lane departure warning, cruise control and many others.
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will also come powered by a new 2.8-litre diesel engine. It produces 204bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
The Legender version of the Toyota Fortuner is expected to go on sale in India sometime next month. Once launched it will be positioned above the standard model, which itself is scheduled to receive an update around the same time.
The new Toyota Fortuner Legender once on sale will be priced at a premium, compared to the standard models. Pricing for the Legender version is expected to be in the range of around Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV is a more powerful and sportier version of the standard model. The Legender SUV will take on rivals such as the MG Gloster and the Ford Endeavour Sport in the Indian market.