- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay’s Remuneration For His Tollywood Debut Film Will Amaze You
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Toyota Kirloskar Motors is all set to introduce a more powerful and premium version of its Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. The new Toyota Fortuner 'Legender' SUV will be positioned above the standard SUV model and will feature a number of cosmetic differences, added features and a more powerful engine as well.
Ahead of its expected launch, the Toyota Fortuner Legender has been spotted undergoing its TVC shoot in Bengaluru. Spy images by GaadiWaadi, showcase the sportier version of the popular SUV completely undisguised, revealing the design changes from the standard Fortuner model.
Starting with the design, the new Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV comes with a more aggressive front end. It features a new set of LED headlamps, sleek front grille, larger air intake on the front, revised bumper design with triangular housing for the fog lamps. The SUV also comes with 20-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, wrap-around LED tail lights and black cladding all around.
Inside, the new Legender version carries forward the sporty theme. The cabin is packed with a host of features and equipment as standard. Some of these include a large nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control, lane departure warning, cruise control and many others.
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will also come powered by a new 2.8-litre diesel engine. It produces 204bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
The Legender version of the Toyota Fortuner is expected to go on sale in India sometime next month. Once launched it will be positioned above the standard model, which itself is scheduled to receive an update around the same time.
The new Toyota Fortuner Legender once on sale will be priced at a premium, compared to the standard models. Pricing for the Legender version is expected to be in the range of around Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV is a more powerful and sportier version of the standard model. The Legender SUV will take on rivals such as the MG Gloster and the Ford Endeavour Sport in the Indian market.