- 9 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 18 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 20 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- News Eid Milad un-Nabi 2021: Is it a public holiday today
- Finance Why RBI Imposed Rs 1 Crore Penalty On India's Largest Lender?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A73 Could Get OLED Panels From TCL Or BOE; Will It Pass Samsung’s Quality Test?
- Sports Arsenal 2-2 Crystal Palace: Vieira denied on Gunners return by last-gasp Lacazette
- Movies Aha To Premiere Shekar Kammula’s Record-Breaking Super Hit - Love Story Starring Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Toyota Kirloskar Motors is all set to introduce a more powerful and premium version of its Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. The new Toyota Fortuner 'Legender' SUV will be positioned above the standard SUV model and will feature a number of cosmetic differences, added features and a more powerful engine as well.
Ahead of its expected launch, the Toyota Fortuner Legender has been spotted undergoing its TVC shoot in Bengaluru. Spy images by GaadiWaadi, showcase the sportier version of the popular SUV completely undisguised, revealing the design changes from the standard Fortuner model.
Starting with the design, the new Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV comes with a more aggressive front end. It features a new set of LED headlamps, sleek front grille, larger air intake on the front, revised bumper design with triangular housing for the fog lamps. The SUV also comes with 20-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, wrap-around LED tail lights and black cladding all around.
Inside, the new Legender version carries forward the sporty theme. The cabin is packed with a host of features and equipment as standard. Some of these include a large nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, automatic climate control, lane departure warning, cruise control and many others.
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will also come powered by a new 2.8-litre diesel engine. It produces 204bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
The Legender version of the Toyota Fortuner is expected to go on sale in India sometime next month. Once launched it will be positioned above the standard model, which itself is scheduled to receive an update around the same time.
The new Toyota Fortuner Legender once on sale will be priced at a premium, compared to the standard models. Pricing for the Legender version is expected to be in the range of around Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV is a more powerful and sportier version of the standard model. The Legender SUV will take on rivals such as the MG Gloster and the Ford Endeavour Sport in the Indian market.