- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- 2 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc & Tiguan To Become Available In India Again: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 18 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- Finance Home First Finance IPO: 3rd IPO Of 2021 Opens January 21
- Technology BSNL Launches Five International Prepaid Roaming Plans
- News Climate change may alter rainfall patterns in south India, intensify floods: Study
- Lifestyle Meditation For Beginners: 13 Tips To Make Meditation Easier
- Sports Rishabh Pant surpasses MS Dhoni to become fastest Indian wicketkeeper to 1000 Test runs
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Death Case: Bombay HC Says ‘Media Trial' Impacts Investigation
- Education KPSC FDA Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Direct Link At kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Toyota is all set to introduce its new Fortuner Legender variant in the Indian market. The new Legender variant of the Fortuner SUV is a more powerful and capable version of the standard model on sale.
Ahead of its launch, Motorbeam has released spy pics of the upcoming SUV model. The latest spy images of the Fortuner Legender showcases the SUV undisguised revealing all its new design, features and all other details.
The images also showcase the difference between the Legender and standard variant of the Toyota Fortuner SUV. The Legender version can be seen with a more aggressive and sporty characteristic, featuring sharp lines and creases. The Legender variant also features a dual-tone paint scheme and a newly designed set of alloy wheels.
The new SUV comes with a sleeker front grille, finished in piano black, LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. The front bumper has also been tweaked and now comes with a larger central air dam, flanked on either side by fog lamps with redesigned housings.
The Legender SUV as mentioned before comes with a new set of stylish alloy wheels. The side profile also features black side skirts, while the rear comes with wrap-around LED taillights and reflectors at the bottom. The SUV also features a rear roof-mounted spoiler and diffuser on the rear bumper, which adds to the sporty nature of the SUV.
The interiors of the Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV are yet to be revealed. However, we do expect the sporty nature of the exteriors to trickle down into the cabin as well. The SUV will also come loaded with features and equipment.
Some of the important ones include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, LED ambient lighting, wireless charging, dual-zone climate control, rear AC vents, electrically-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, 9-speaker JBL system and many others.
The SUV will come powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes a 2.7-litre petrol engine producing 164bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. The diesel variants come powered by a 2.8-litre unit churning out 201bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV Spied
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will rival the likes of the Ford Endeavour Sport and the MG Gloster in the Indian market. Prices for the Legender variant will be higher than the standard model in the range of Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom.