- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Technology Mi Fan Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Home Entertainment Devices
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Toyota is all set to introduce its new Fortuner Legender variant in the Indian market. The new Legender variant of the Fortuner SUV is a more powerful and capable version of the standard model on sale.
Ahead of its launch, Motorbeam has released spy pics of the upcoming SUV model. The latest spy images of the Fortuner Legender showcases the SUV undisguised revealing all its new design, features and all other details.
The images also showcase the difference between the Legender and standard variant of the Toyota Fortuner SUV. The Legender version can be seen with a more aggressive and sporty characteristic, featuring sharp lines and creases. The Legender variant also features a dual-tone paint scheme and a newly designed set of alloy wheels.
The new SUV comes with a sleeker front grille, finished in piano black, LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. The front bumper has also been tweaked and now comes with a larger central air dam, flanked on either side by fog lamps with redesigned housings.
The Legender SUV as mentioned before comes with a new set of stylish alloy wheels. The side profile also features black side skirts, while the rear comes with wrap-around LED taillights and reflectors at the bottom. The SUV also features a rear roof-mounted spoiler and diffuser on the rear bumper, which adds to the sporty nature of the SUV.
The interiors of the Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV are yet to be revealed. However, we do expect the sporty nature of the exteriors to trickle down into the cabin as well. The SUV will also come loaded with features and equipment.
Some of the important ones include a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, LED ambient lighting, wireless charging, dual-zone climate control, rear AC vents, electrically-adjustable driver and front passenger seats, 9-speaker JBL system and many others.
The SUV will come powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes a 2.7-litre petrol engine producing 164bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. The diesel variants come powered by a 2.8-litre unit churning out 201bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV Spied
The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will rival the likes of the Ford Endeavour Sport and the MG Gloster in the Indian market. Prices for the Legender variant will be higher than the standard model in the range of Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom.