- 4 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Technology Amazon Upto 70% Off On Boat Headphones, Speakers, Home Theaters And More
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Finance Route Mobile Up 100% Since Listing As FPIs Up Stake
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Toyota is said to be working on introducing the Fortuner Legender SUV in the Indian market. The Toyota Fortuner Legender is a more powerful and premium version of the standard SUV on sale in the country.
According to Autocar India, the Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will go on sale in India sometime in early-2021. The Fortuner Legender will not replace the standard SUV but sold alongside it as a more premium version.
The Fortuner Legender SUV comes with significant design changes, along with a number of new features and a completely different engine as well. Starting from the front, the Legender has a much sharper set of LED headlamps with individual elements and dual projector setup and integrated LED DRLs. There are also dynamic LED turn indicator strips lower down on the bumper.
Other changes also include a new sleeker grille with the ‘Toyota' badging at the centre. A brand new front bumper with sharp creases and LED fog lamps on either side of the large air intake. The SUV also features a new set of 20-inch alloy wheels, along with some additional design revisions at the rear of the SUV.
Moving inside, the Toyota Fortuner Legender continues to offer a host of additional features and equipment. The SUV comes with a larger touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 360-degree camera, premium dual-tone upholstery on the seats, wireless charging, automatic climate control, lane-departure warning, cruise control, a Hilux-like steering wheel with mounted controls and many others.
However, the most impressive aspect of the Toyota Fortuner Legender is its engine. The premium SUV comes powered by a 2.8-litre diesel engine producing 204bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The engine could come mated to a manual gearbox, with the optional automatic transmission also on offer.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV For India
The Toyota Fortuner Legender is a more premium version of the popular SUV from the brand. The Legender will come with a price tag much higher than the standard SUV and is expected to be in the range of Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom. It will rival the likes of the MG Gloster in the Indian market.