- 27 min ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- 1 hr ago Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India Due To Rising In Covid-19 Cases
- 2 hrs ago Tata Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Here Are The Model-Wise Benefits
- Movies KBC 13: Amitabh Bachchan Announces First Registration Question; Here Are The Steps To Register For The Show
- Sports Fan of Zaheer Khan, Arzan Nagwaswalla believes 'there is no point in comparing yourself with anyone'
- News Fake: No link between 5G technology and spread of COVID-19
- Technology Xiaomi Patents Internal Flip Camera Smartphone; When To Expect Its Launch?
- Education Assam Class 11 Exams 2021 Cancelled, AHSEC Promotes Students Without Exams
- Lifestyle Kate Middleton And Meghan Markle Make A Strong Case For Red! Whose Outfit Did You Like More?
- Finance What Is The Difference Between Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Toyota is said to be working on introducing the Fortuner Legender SUV in the Indian market. The Toyota Fortuner Legender is a more powerful and premium version of the standard SUV on sale in the country.
According to Autocar India, the Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV will go on sale in India sometime in early-2021. The Fortuner Legender will not replace the standard SUV but sold alongside it as a more premium version.
The Fortuner Legender SUV comes with significant design changes, along with a number of new features and a completely different engine as well. Starting from the front, the Legender has a much sharper set of LED headlamps with individual elements and dual projector setup and integrated LED DRLs. There are also dynamic LED turn indicator strips lower down on the bumper.
Other changes also include a new sleeker grille with the ‘Toyota' badging at the centre. A brand new front bumper with sharp creases and LED fog lamps on either side of the large air intake. The SUV also features a new set of 20-inch alloy wheels, along with some additional design revisions at the rear of the SUV.
Moving inside, the Toyota Fortuner Legender continues to offer a host of additional features and equipment. The SUV comes with a larger touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 360-degree camera, premium dual-tone upholstery on the seats, wireless charging, automatic climate control, lane-departure warning, cruise control, a Hilux-like steering wheel with mounted controls and many others.
However, the most impressive aspect of the Toyota Fortuner Legender is its engine. The premium SUV comes powered by a 2.8-litre diesel engine producing 204bhp and 500Nm of peak torque. The engine could come mated to a manual gearbox, with the optional automatic transmission also on offer.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Legender SUV For India
The Toyota Fortuner Legender is a more premium version of the popular SUV from the brand. The Legender will come with a price tag much higher than the standard SUV and is expected to be in the range of Rs 40 lakh, ex-showroom. It will rival the likes of the MG Gloster in the Indian market.