- 46 min ago CFMoto 300NK BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 19 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- Finance Bank Credit Set To Grow 400-500 Bps Higher Next fiscal
- Sports David Warner says rushing injury return for series against India not right decision
- News Ex-army man who received Star Medal during Indo-China war now drives an auto for a living
- Movies Priyaank Sharma-Shaza Morani's Hindu Wedding Postponed Because Of This Reason
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G To Come Sans Snapdragon 775 Chip; Google Play Console Tips SD 765G SoC
- Education WBPSC Postpones Civil Service Exam 2021 Due To Assembly Elections
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Shraddha Kapoor: Best Ethnic Looks Of The Actress In Lehenga, Skirt Set And Saree
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
The first set of spy images of the Toyota Fortuner facelift have been leaked online. The spy pics reveal the upcoming Toyota Fortuner facelift, ahead of its expected world premiere later this year.
The spy pics from WapCar, showcase the cosmetic updates and changes made on the Toyota Fortuner facelift model. This includes a restyled front bumper, sleeker set of headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, new blacked-out grille and the central air intake, along with the blacked-out faux skid plates.
While the rear profile isn't visible, we can expect updates here as well. This includes a tweaked set of LED taillights, boot lid, new rear bumper design skid plates as well. The new Toyota Fortuner facelift will also come with minor updates to the interiors as well. This includes a refreshed infotainment system with connected technology and a host of additional features and equipment as well.
In the international market, the Toyota Fortuner generally comes with a host of engine options. These come in the form of 2 petrol engines with 2.7-litre and 4.0-litre displacements. The diesel engines, on the other hand, are offered in three choices: 2.4-litre, 2.8-litre and 3.0-litre configurations.
However, once the Toyota Fortuner facelift comes to India, it could just feature the BS6-compliant version of the current engines on offer. This includes the 2.7-litre petrol and 2.8-litre diesel offering.
The 2.7-litre petrol engine produces 165bhp at 5250rpm and 245Nm of torque at 4000rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual or an optional six-speed automatic transmission. The diesel engine, on the other hand, comes in the form of a 2.8-litre unit churning out 175bhp and 420Nm of peak torque. This engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
There is currently no official information regarding the Fortuner facelift coming to the Indian market. Although, Toyota has confirmed that a new Limited-Edition version of the Fortuner is expected to go on sale soon — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Facelift Spied
Toyota currently has made no official statement regarding the introduction of the Fortuner facelift entering the Indian market. However, if it does, it will happen sometime after the SUVs launch in other ASEAN markets. Once introduced in India, the Fortuner facelift will continue to rival the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq, Ford Endeavour and the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace.