- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 16 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 18 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 21 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Movies 7 Years Of Kiara Advani: From MS Dhoni To Kabir Singh, Celebrating The Different Facades Of Her Versatility
- Finance FPIs Investment: Indian Markets Receives Rs 13,424 Cr In June So Far
- Sports Rumour Has It: PSG still interested in Hakimi amid Chelsea contact, Bernardo Silva wants Man City exit
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- News Cricket ball-sized black fungus removed from 60-year-old patient's brain
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 Launch Speculated: Everything You Need To Know
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has launched the brand's first regional stockyard in India. The new stockyard has been opened in Guwahati, Assam. With the launch of the new regional stockyard, the company aims to reduce the delivery time of its vehicles.
According to the company, the stockyard will further reduce delivery time from the current 13 days to a maximum of two days. This will be helpful for dealers in the Northeast states, who will be providing their customers with an enhanced purchase experience.
The company has also announced that the new stockyard will significantly enhance distribution efficiency, reduce inventory costs. It will also help reduce the turnaround time for dealers to meet customer requirements faster.
With the reduced delivery timelines, it will give dealers to concentrate on other aspects of attending to customer requirements. This includes the core area of sales and after-sales, which will enhance the ownership experience.
Commenting on the new initiative, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "We are happy to announce the launch of our first regional stockyard in Guwahati during this auspicious festive season. We have been witnessing growing demand from this region over the years as more and more customers are preferring to buy Toyota vehicles due to its world-class quality and reliability."
"In line with our customer-first approach, we have been expanding our sales and service network in this region to enhance our services to our customers. At the same time, we are also strengthening our processes and enhancing manpower capability at dealerships to address the growing market requirements."
"It is our constant endeavour to innovate new ways of reaching our customers, with the launch of the stockyard, bringing home a Toyota will now become easier and faster. We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers for their tremendous faith in the Toyota brand over the years," he concluded.
In the last two years, Toyota has opened two new 3S (sales, service and spare parts) outlets in the north-east part of India: Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh and the other in Imphal, Manipur. The company has also launched a first-of-its-kind Pro-Service centre in Jorhat in Assam. As is, TKM has 13 customer touchpoints in the Northeastern part of the country.
Thoughts About The Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India
Waiting period for new vehicle purchases could affect the decision made by the buyers. The new regional stockyard will enable the delivery of Toyota vehicles in a maximum of two days to the furthermost dealer locations. This will help increase sales for the company and provide an enhanced purchase and ownership experience.