- 14 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 19 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- 19 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- News 6 Karnataka ministers move court seeking to restrain media
- Technology Apple iPad Pro 2022 Models To Feature OLED Screens; What More To Expect
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Movies Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: We Would Love To See The Actress Romance These South Heroes!
- Sports Rublev's 18th straight ATP 500 win tees up tantalising Rotterdam semi-final with Tsitsipas
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has launched the brand's first regional stockyard in India. The new stockyard has been opened in Guwahati, Assam. With the launch of the new regional stockyard, the company aims to reduce the delivery time of its vehicles.
According to the company, the stockyard will further reduce delivery time from the current 13 days to a maximum of two days. This will be helpful for dealers in the Northeast states, who will be providing their customers with an enhanced purchase experience.
The company has also announced that the new stockyard will significantly enhance distribution efficiency, reduce inventory costs. It will also help reduce the turnaround time for dealers to meet customer requirements faster.
With the reduced delivery timelines, it will give dealers to concentrate on other aspects of attending to customer requirements. This includes the core area of sales and after-sales, which will enhance the ownership experience.
Commenting on the new initiative, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "We are happy to announce the launch of our first regional stockyard in Guwahati during this auspicious festive season. We have been witnessing growing demand from this region over the years as more and more customers are preferring to buy Toyota vehicles due to its world-class quality and reliability."
"In line with our customer-first approach, we have been expanding our sales and service network in this region to enhance our services to our customers. At the same time, we are also strengthening our processes and enhancing manpower capability at dealerships to address the growing market requirements."
"It is our constant endeavour to innovate new ways of reaching our customers, with the launch of the stockyard, bringing home a Toyota will now become easier and faster. We want to take this opportunity to thank our customers for their tremendous faith in the Toyota brand over the years," he concluded.
In the last two years, Toyota has opened two new 3S (sales, service and spare parts) outlets in the north-east part of India: Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh and the other in Imphal, Manipur. The company has also launched a first-of-its-kind Pro-Service centre in Jorhat in Assam. As is, TKM has 13 customer touchpoints in the Northeastern part of the country.
Thoughts About The Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India
Waiting period for new vehicle purchases could affect the decision made by the buyers. The new regional stockyard will enable the delivery of Toyota vehicles in a maximum of two days to the furthermost dealer locations. This will help increase sales for the company and provide an enhanced purchase and ownership experience.