- 3 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 4 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 4 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 5 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat in Delhi to meet BJP leadership
- Sports Opportunities come but we will see where it goes: Ganguly keeps it open-ended on joining politics
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Movies Bombay Begums Web Series Review: Alankrita Shrivastava-Pooja Bhatt's Shows Celebrates A Blend Of Real Women
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM), has announced that the brand has established over 400 customer touchpoints in the country. The company has achieved a new milestone catering to the newer emerging markets in India.
According to the company, the strategic expansion is an integral part of Toyota's intense commitment to customers in the country. It aims to provide best-in-class products and services to a wider customer base, across the country.
The company inaugurated its 401st outlet in India. The new outlet is located in Bellary, Karnataka owned by BJS Toyota. The newly inaugurated dealership in Karnataka is equipped with world-class facilities to cater to 3S (Sales, Service and Spare parts) requirements.
The company also states that it is completely focusing to provide solutions that make the brand more accessible across the country. TKM has enhanced its network reach consistently and has added more than 100 sales & service touchpoints over the last two years across all four zones. The company has also launched its first-ever regional stockyard in Northeastern India — here are all details.
Toyota has introduced multiple PRO Service centres to expand its service network across the country. These centres are dedicated service facilities that are equipped to service any Toyota cars for all kinds of service.
This includes free service, regular paid periodic maintenance, minor general repairs and minor body and paint repairs as per Toyota standards. These service centres will also help service other cars from different manufacturers. According to the company, the launch of the nation-wide PRO Service will substantially increase service footprint in smaller cities and towns in the country.
Commenting on the ever-growing commitment to customers, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "It gives us immense pleasure on surpassing the milestone of 400 outlets in the country. With this accomplishment, we hope to cater to a wider range of customers with the best-in-class product and service offerings through our facilities in the country. Our motto is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and fortifying the reliable image of the brand."
He further added, "TKM's India line-up boasts of segment-leading products including the Innova Crysta, Fortuner, Camry Hybrid, Yaris, Glanza and the recently launched Urban Cruiser in its portfolio. This backed by its strong focus on QDR, truly reiterates TKM's high customer retention, even as per industry standards. TKM is continuously striving to effectively reach out to its current and potential customers through its strong network channels."
Thoughts About The Toyota Crosses 400 Customer Touchpoints Across India
With over 400 touchpoints, Toyota customers in the country can easily find a service centre in their locality. Additionally, the company has also introduced another stockyard in the northern part of the country, to help customers with shorter delivery time.