- 13 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 14 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- 15 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Year-End Discounts In December 2020: Benefits Up To Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 16 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Hero MotoCorp Registers 14.4% Growth In Yearly Sales
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For December 4: Here’s Your Chance To Bag Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- News Coronavirus cases: India records 36,594 new COVID cases, 540 deaths in last 24 hours
- Movies Karram Kurram: Kiara Advani To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Film Based On Lijjat Papad Success Story
- Education AYUSH Counselling Result 2020: Check AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2020 Result Link
- Finance S&P Dow Jones Indices To Launch Index For Cryptocurrency In 2021
- Sports Rangers 3-2 Standard Liege: Gerrard's men hit back to book last-32 spot
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Toyota India has released its car sales report for the month of October 2020. As per the reports, the company has managed to register a monthly growth of 52% in the Indian market. Toyota has managed to achieve 12,272 units of sales in October 2020, which is more than its sales in September 2020 when it registered 8116 units.
Apart from the monthly sales growth, Toyota has also announced that the company has also witnessed slight growth in its yearly figures as well. The company stated that during the same month in 2019, Toyota had registered domestic sales figures of 11,866 units, along with 744 units of exports.
Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President, Sales & Service - TKM said,
"The month of October has been our best month so far since March 2020. The festive season has proved to be bullish as we witness demand surging, month on month. This has been true of our retails too as order flow has been smooth, from the very beginning."
He further added, "The fact that our wholesales have been registering an average growth of close to 50% every month gives us confidence that the demand for bigger vehicles is rising too, with both the Innova Crysta and the Fortuner clocking promising figures as compared to earlier months this year. Glanza also has been performing very consistently throughout the year."
Apart from the sales figures, Toyota also announced the start of deliveries for its recently launched Urban Cruiser compact-SUV.
Mr Soni, stated, "The month of October marks an important milestone for us as we began deliveries of the recently launched Urban Cruiser to our customers across the country. Urban Cruiser has made a very promising start and we are hopeful that with the Urban Cruiser, we will be able to cater to the dynamic needs of our customers in that particular segment."
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is the brand's first compact-SUV offering. The SUV is essentially a re-badged version of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza and is the second product to come out of the Suzuki-Toyota partnership in the Indian market. The Toyota Urban Cruiser is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 8.41 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Toyota Car Sales In India For October 2020
Toyota car sales have been growing at a positive rate, month-on-month. The arrival of the much-awaited Urban Cruiser SUV should further help the brand continue to increase its growth in the coming months as well.