- 56 min ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 16 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan Wraps Up 20 Days Schedule Of Chiranjeevi Starrer; Actor Spotted At The Airport
- Finance Best Home Loans With The Cheapest Interest Rates Starting From 6.65%
- News Madhya Pradesh: President arrives in Jabalpur as part of two-day visit
- Sports Federer excited ahead of ATP return in Doha
- Technology Future Of Smart Home Security Could Be Beyond Cameras
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Toyota India has released its car sales report for the month of October 2020. As per the reports, the company has managed to register a monthly growth of 52% in the Indian market. Toyota has managed to achieve 12,272 units of sales in October 2020, which is more than its sales in September 2020 when it registered 8116 units.
Apart from the monthly sales growth, Toyota has also announced that the company has also witnessed slight growth in its yearly figures as well. The company stated that during the same month in 2019, Toyota had registered domestic sales figures of 11,866 units, along with 744 units of exports.
Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President, Sales & Service - TKM said,
"The month of October has been our best month so far since March 2020. The festive season has proved to be bullish as we witness demand surging, month on month. This has been true of our retails too as order flow has been smooth, from the very beginning."
He further added, "The fact that our wholesales have been registering an average growth of close to 50% every month gives us confidence that the demand for bigger vehicles is rising too, with both the Innova Crysta and the Fortuner clocking promising figures as compared to earlier months this year. Glanza also has been performing very consistently throughout the year."
Apart from the sales figures, Toyota also announced the start of deliveries for its recently launched Urban Cruiser compact-SUV.
Mr Soni, stated, "The month of October marks an important milestone for us as we began deliveries of the recently launched Urban Cruiser to our customers across the country. Urban Cruiser has made a very promising start and we are hopeful that with the Urban Cruiser, we will be able to cater to the dynamic needs of our customers in that particular segment."
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is the brand's first compact-SUV offering. The SUV is essentially a re-badged version of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza and is the second product to come out of the Suzuki-Toyota partnership in the Indian market. The Toyota Urban Cruiser is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 8.41 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Toyota Car Sales In India For October 2020
Toyota car sales have been growing at a positive rate, month-on-month. The arrival of the much-awaited Urban Cruiser SUV should further help the brand continue to increase its growth in the coming months as well.