- 2 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 21 hrs ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- 1 day ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- Sports Father’s Day: Being a father is by far the greatest joy and blessing: Virat Kohli pens heartfelt message
- News 'Designed to empower social media users': India rejects UNHRC apprehensions over new IT rules
- Movies Vijay Varma Begins Prep For Upcoming Project Opposite Alia Bhatt
- Finance 10 Best Bitcoin Friendly Banks for Cryptocurrency in the World 2021
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Toyota India has released its car sales report for the month of October 2020. As per the reports, the company has managed to register a monthly growth of 52% in the Indian market. Toyota has managed to achieve 12,272 units of sales in October 2020, which is more than its sales in September 2020 when it registered 8116 units.
Apart from the monthly sales growth, Toyota has also announced that the company has also witnessed slight growth in its yearly figures as well. The company stated that during the same month in 2019, Toyota had registered domestic sales figures of 11,866 units, along with 744 units of exports.
Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President, Sales & Service - TKM said,
"The month of October has been our best month so far since March 2020. The festive season has proved to be bullish as we witness demand surging, month on month. This has been true of our retails too as order flow has been smooth, from the very beginning."
He further added, "The fact that our wholesales have been registering an average growth of close to 50% every month gives us confidence that the demand for bigger vehicles is rising too, with both the Innova Crysta and the Fortuner clocking promising figures as compared to earlier months this year. Glanza also has been performing very consistently throughout the year."
Apart from the sales figures, Toyota also announced the start of deliveries for its recently launched Urban Cruiser compact-SUV.
Mr Soni, stated, "The month of October marks an important milestone for us as we began deliveries of the recently launched Urban Cruiser to our customers across the country. Urban Cruiser has made a very promising start and we are hopeful that with the Urban Cruiser, we will be able to cater to the dynamic needs of our customers in that particular segment."
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is the brand's first compact-SUV offering. The SUV is essentially a re-badged version of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza and is the second product to come out of the Suzuki-Toyota partnership in the Indian market. The Toyota Urban Cruiser is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 8.41 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Toyota Car Sales In India For October 2020
Toyota car sales have been growing at a positive rate, month-on-month. The arrival of the much-awaited Urban Cruiser SUV should further help the brand continue to increase its growth in the coming months as well.