- 4 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 7 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 13 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 15 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced special offers for salaried customers to welcome the festive season this year. The company is offering a host of benefits for employees of both government and private organisations.
The ‘Special Offers' from the company aims to offer potential customers a chance to own their dream Toyota car through easy buying & finance options. Additionally, interested customers opting for this scheme will also be able to avail Toyota's unique 3 Month EMI Holiday offer.
In the recently announced Government cash package scheme, employees will be able to claim cash reimbursement equivalent of LTC/LTA. This comprises of Leave encashment or LTA/LTC fare, which can be tax-free on the lines of existing income tax exemption available to LTC/LTA. However, the person availing the scheme has to spend a higher amount on goods & services attracting a GST of 12% & above.
Salaried customers can combine the special Toyota festive offers with the ‘Special Cash Package' recently announced by the Ministry of Finance. On the other hand, employees working in government organizations are offered a Special Festival Advance, which will help them avail interest-free advance of Rs 10,000.
This will help them lower the initial burden of purchase and make car purchase easy. Customers may use this amount to make the booking payments for a range of Toyota vehicles including the all-new Toyota Urban Cruiser. It will also ensure that their customers travel safely with their families during the ongoing pandemic.
Besides the exclusive offer, customers can also gain from various ‘flexible EMI options' through various finance partners. The flexible EMI option also comes with attractive benefits like a low rate of interest and extended loan tenure of seven years.
Commenting on the special initiative, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, "The festive season is the time when many customers make big purchase decisions such as buying a new car. It is also the time they look for schemes that give them flexibility and ease of payment besides special offers that provide a price advantage."
"At Toyota, we always look for ways to enable that big purchase decision with attractive offers for different segments of buyers. Current times, call for safer travel options and this special offer is one such measure exclusively curated to cater to the mobility needs of our salaried customers, so that they can fulfil their aspiration of owning a Toyota."
"The offer has been provided across a range of vehicles so that the customers can opt for a vehicle of their choice, including our most recent launch- the Urban Cruiser, Toyota's youngest urban SUV. This unique initiative by the Government will provide a good opportunity for interested buyers to look at a safe and trendy way of travelling."
"With this new offer from our side, we look forward to welcoming more customers to the Toyota family. We also take this opportunity to thank & appreciate the Government of India for the initiatives taken which will further push consumption as well as foster positive sentiments in the market," he concluded.
Thoughts About The Toyota Announces Special Offer For Salaried Employees During Festive Season
Toyota Kirloskar Motors has announced a new offer for salaried employees based on the new regulations announced by the government. It will help aspiring customer to purchase their desired vehicle as the buying new vehicle meets the guidelines issued by the government for reimbursement of LTA/LTC in India.