- 12 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced a set of new finance schemes for select models sold by the brand in the country. Called the "Mega Carnival", is available for Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana customers in the country.
All models are covered under the scheme, however, there are a few additional offers for select models in the brand's line-up. This includes the Innova, the Yaris, the Glanza and the brand's latest SUV, the Urban Cruiser.
The Toyota finance schemes are available for a limited time starting from December 11, 2020. The last date to avail new finance offers are December 13, 2020. Toyota is offering a cash discount, finance schemes and more dispensing on the model. Here are some of the model-specific offers:
The Toyota Innova Crysta is offered with benefits up to Rs 40,000. The MPV is also offered with a low down payment scheme for ease of purchase. The buying and ownership experience is further enhanced by the EMI moratorium of 4 months from the date of purchase.
The brand's premium sedan, the Toyota Yaris is offered with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. The sedan is also offered with the lowest down payment finance scheme of just Rs 1. The interest rate for the finance scheme is calculated at 8.99 per cent.
Next up is the brand's entry-level model in its Indian line-up, the Glanza premium hatchback. The company is offering the Glanza with benefits of up to Rs 15,000 along with a finance scheme. Customers looking to purchase the hatchback can avail a low down payment scheme of Rs 9,999.
Toyota's latest entrant into the market, the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV is currently being offered with a low EMI option of Rs 5,888/month.
Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM said, "As a brand that puts customers at the heart of every transaction, we have curated special finance schemes that will provide easy, flexible and convenient payment options, thus ensuring the best experience for our customers. The offer has been provided across a range of vehicles so that the customers can opt for a vehicle of their choice, including our most recent launch- the Urban Cruiser, Toyota's youngest urban SUV."
He further added, "The "Mega Carnival" is an endeavour to enable customers to live their dreams of owning a Toyota vehicle and ease the process of car buying with assured peace of mind. We would also like to thank our customers for placing their trust in us. We want to continue bringing in such schemes to offer the most unique offers to choose from."
Thoughts About The Toyota Mega Carnival New Finance Schemes
Toyota is offering a host of finance scheme and offers on its entire model range sold in the Indian market. These finance scheme will reduce the initial commitment needed for the purchase of a new vehicle from the brand. The company is also offering these finance schemes at a low-interest rate for ease of ownership.