- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 17 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News PM Modi speaks to CMs of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand on COVID situation
- Sports 75 Days for Tokyo: 'Staying focused on our mission despite the hurdles,' say India Captains Manpreet and Rani
- Finance 2 High Rated Small Cap Funds That Gave 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors will be launching a facelifted model of the Tigor EV compact-sedan sometime soon in the Indian market. The facelifted electric sedan features a host of updates and has been spotted testing on a number of occasions earlier also.
According to the latest report by CarandBike, the Tata Tigor EV has been spotted once again on the roads of Mumbai. As seen in the pictures, the Tigor EV is fully covered under wraps. However, we think that this particular test mule could be a lower variant of the sedan as it is seen running on steel wheels and wheel caps.
At the rear, we can see a new shark fin antenna, but the overall silhouette of the car has been retained and the test mule does not reveal any changes made to the exterior of the Tigor EV. We also expect Tata Motors to offer the electric-sedan with updated dual-tone alloy wheels.
On the inside, it is also expected to get a new 3-spoke steering wheel, a twin-pod instrument cluster and updated dual-tone seat upholstery. The infotainment system is expected to be carried from the pre-facelift model and is expected to feature smartphone connectivity.
Along with the infotainment system, features like climate control, remote locking, a multi-info display, power windows, dual airbags, ABS with EBD as well as rear parking sensors are expected to be retained.
The facelifted Tigor EV is expected to be powered by a 72V three-phase AC induction motor that is coupled to a 21.5kWh battery pack. The will also feature two driving modes: Eco and Sport. The unit will produce 40bhp at 4500rpm and a peak torque of 105Nm at 2500rpm. It will be mated to a single-speed automatic gearbox and claimed driving range of 213 kilometres on a single charge.
The Tigor EV is fast charging enabled and can juice up the battery from 0 to 80 per cent in just 2 hours. Using a normal charger will take around 11.5 hours for a full charge.
Thoughts About The Tata Tigor EV Facelift
Tata Motors is gearing up to update their most affordable electric vehicle, the Tigor EV in the Indian market. The spy pics showcase that the test mule is almost production-ready and the car is expected to launch sometime in mid-2021.