- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 9 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Raj Anadkat On TMKOC Completing 3000 Episodes: 'There Will Be Some Grand Dhamakedar Celebrations'
- News Earthquake hits Delhi
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors has launched the facelifted version of the Tiago, which is a key contributor to the overall car sales in our country from the company's portfolio. Tata has put a price tag of Rs 4.60 lakhs (ex-showroom) on the entry-level hatch.
A lot of things have changed on the facelifted Tiago and here is the list. At the front, the car gets a completely new front fascia with a new grille that features some design elements.
It also gets a set of updated headlight units but misses out on the LED DRLs, which we think should have been there. The redesigned front bumper features new air dams and circular fog lamps.
Moving on to the side, the car gets a new design for the alloy wheels, piano black finished ORVMs with turn indicators and a blacked-out roof. Other than that, the side profile has not been touched. At the rear, the new Tiago gets a set of updated taillights. It also features a reverse parking camera and parking sensors.
On the inside, the hatchback features a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and a Harman audio system. Other features include an updated upholstery and body-coloured elements around the AC vents.
As far as safety is concerned, the Tiago is equipped with dual airbags, ABS, EBD, a seat-belt reminder and a high-speed alert system as standard.
Mechanically, the facelifted Tiago will be powered by the same 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, but now it will be BS6 complaint. The BS4 engine produced 84bhp of power and 114Nm of peak torque. The updated power and torque figures are not known yet, but we are guessing that the power is expected to increase slightly and there will be a decrease in the torque.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Tata Tiago
As we said earlier, Tiago is the key contributor to the overall car sales in our country from the company's portfolio and with this facelift and all the updates, the hatchback will help boost the sales of the company even more. Once launched, the facelifted BS6 Tiago will go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Hyundai Grand i10.