- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 22 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 23 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 24 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports I wanted shooters to train in safe environment: Rijiju on Croatia tour
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Slated For May 13 Launch; Unboxing Video Reveals Design, Specifications
- News 7-year-old lion dies at Delhi zoo
- Movies Rajasthan Lockdown: Pandya Store And Other TV Shoots May Get Suspended! Exclusive
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has launched the facelifted version of the Tiago, which is a key contributor to the overall car sales in our country from the company's portfolio. Tata has put a price tag of Rs 4.60 lakhs (ex-showroom) on the entry-level hatch.
A lot of things have changed on the facelifted Tiago and here is the list. At the front, the car gets a completely new front fascia with a new grille that features some design elements.
It also gets a set of updated headlight units but misses out on the LED DRLs, which we think should have been there. The redesigned front bumper features new air dams and circular fog lamps.
Moving on to the side, the car gets a new design for the alloy wheels, piano black finished ORVMs with turn indicators and a blacked-out roof. Other than that, the side profile has not been touched. At the rear, the new Tiago gets a set of updated taillights. It also features a reverse parking camera and parking sensors.
On the inside, the hatchback features a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, and a Harman audio system. Other features include an updated upholstery and body-coloured elements around the AC vents.
As far as safety is concerned, the Tiago is equipped with dual airbags, ABS, EBD, a seat-belt reminder and a high-speed alert system as standard.
Mechanically, the facelifted Tiago will be powered by the same 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, but now it will be BS6 complaint. The BS4 engine produced 84bhp of power and 114Nm of peak torque. The updated power and torque figures are not known yet, but we are guessing that the power is expected to increase slightly and there will be a decrease in the torque.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Tata Tiago
As we said earlier, Tiago is the key contributor to the overall car sales in our country from the company's portfolio and with this facelift and all the updates, the hatchback will help boost the sales of the company even more. Once launched, the facelifted BS6 Tiago will go up against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Hyundai Grand i10.