- 11 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 12 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 15 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 17 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Sierra electric concept unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Tata Motors has brought back the iconic 'Sierra' moniker back to the Indian market, this time in the form of an EV. The new Tata Sierra EV Concept pays homage to the original car of the 90s.
The new Tata Sierra EV Concept borrows a number of design inspirations from the original car of the 90s. This includes the rear-side curved windows and a three-door configuration. However, unlike the original Sierra, the new EV Concept comes with a sliding door on the left side.
Inside, the Tata Sierra EV Concept comes with a lounge-like cabin with premium upholstery for the seats. The front two seats also swivel around to face the passengers. The rear passengers, however, come with bench seats for added comfort.
The Sierra EV concept comes with a host of features on the exterior as well. This includes LED lighting all around. The front comes with a thin strip of LED lights for the DRL, with the housing for the fog lamps positioned below. The Sierra EV also comes with large chunky wheels with stylish looking alloy wheels.
The side profile of the Sierra EV is minimalistic with subtle body lines only. The rear features a prominent LED strip running across the width of the boot, for its taillights.
Apart from this, the new Tata Sierra EV Concept carries forward the brand's latest ‘Impact 2.0'design language. The Concept is also based on Tata's ALFA Architecture, similar to the HBX mini-SUV and the Altroz premium hatchback.
The company hasn't announced any official specifications of the Tata Sierra EV Concept. The company also currently doesn't have any plans of starting production of the Sierra EV Concept.
Thoughts On The Tata Sierra EV Concept Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Tata Sierra EV Concept brings back the iconic nameplate to the Indian market. Although, the company doesn't have any plans of launching the model anytime soon. It will be interesting, however, to see the ‘Sierra' moniker back on the Indian streets.