- 9 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 13 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Sierra electric concept unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Tata Motors has brought back the iconic 'Sierra' moniker back to the Indian market, this time in the form of an EV. The new Tata Sierra EV Concept pays homage to the original car of the 90s.
The new Tata Sierra EV Concept borrows a number of design inspirations from the original car of the 90s. This includes the rear-side curved windows and a three-door configuration. However, unlike the original Sierra, the new EV Concept comes with a sliding door on the left side.
Inside, the Tata Sierra EV Concept comes with a lounge-like cabin with premium upholstery for the seats. The front two seats also swivel around to face the passengers. The rear passengers, however, come with bench seats for added comfort.
The Sierra EV concept comes with a host of features on the exterior as well. This includes LED lighting all around. The front comes with a thin strip of LED lights for the DRL, with the housing for the fog lamps positioned below. The Sierra EV also comes with large chunky wheels with stylish looking alloy wheels.
The side profile of the Sierra EV is minimalistic with subtle body lines only. The rear features a prominent LED strip running across the width of the boot, for its taillights.
Apart from this, the new Tata Sierra EV Concept carries forward the brand's latest ‘Impact 2.0'design language. The Concept is also based on Tata's ALFA Architecture, similar to the HBX mini-SUV and the Altroz premium hatchback.
The company hasn't announced any official specifications of the Tata Sierra EV Concept. The company also currently doesn't have any plans of starting production of the Sierra EV Concept.
Thoughts On The Tata Sierra EV Concept Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Tata Sierra EV Concept brings back the iconic nameplate to the Indian market. Although, the company doesn't have any plans of launching the model anytime soon. It will be interesting, however, to see the ‘Sierra' moniker back on the Indian streets.