- 24 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 5 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Kevin De Bruyne injured: How will Man City cope without their talisman
- Lifestyle After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Movies Pavitra Rishta's Karan Veer Mehra-Nidhi's Wedding Functions Begin: Couple Looks Adorable At Mehendi Ceremony
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Tata Motors has introduced a new variant to its Nexon compact-SUV model lineup in the Indian market. The Tata Nexon SUV now comes with a new variant in the form of the XM(S), which will be offered with both petrol and diesel engine options.
The new Tata Nexon XM(S) trim is now available with a starting price of Rs 8.36 lakh. The prices for the new variant goes all the way up to Rs 10.30 lakh for the diesel-automatic version. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Tata Nexon XM(S) trim sits above the base ‘XE' and ‘XM' variants in the model's variant lineup. The new Nexon XM(S) variant comes with an electric sunroof, making it one of the most affordable models in the segment with the feature.
Apart from the addition of the electric sunroof, the new Nexon XM(S) variant also comes with a host of other equipment as well. This includes automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and steering-mounted controls.
The Tata Nexon XM(S) variant also carries forward all the features and equipment list from its standard ‘XM' trim as well. Some of these include projector headlamps, LED DRLs, ConnectNext infotainment system, multiple drive modes (Eco, City & Sport), hill-hold control, electronic stability control, dual front airbags and a host of others as well.
The new Tata Nexon XM(S) variant comes powered by both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol unit producing 118bhp and 170Nm of peak torque.
There is also a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 108bhp and 260Nm of peak torque. Both engines are BS6-compliant and come mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission units.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head of Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said,
"Keeping up with our commitment, we are elated to announce the launch of Nexon XM(S). A product that will now allow our customers to enjoy superior features such as the electric sunroof at a compelling price."
"With this addition to our Nexon range, we will provide our customers with a premium driving pleasure & state-of-the-art features at attractive prices, thereby making our products accessible to all."
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon XM(S) Variant Launch In India
The addition of the new Tata Nexon XM(S) variant with the electric sunroof, has been introduced to attract more customers towards the brand. The introduction of the new variant is a response from Tata Motors to the arrival of newer rivals in the segment in the coming weeks.