- 28 min ago BYD T3 Electric Cargo Van Spotted On Test In India — Pioneering EVs In The Cargo Van Segment
- 13 hrs ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 14 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- News Mother’s Love! This video of a hen fighting a snake to save her chicks is epic
- Movies RIP Milkha Singh: Farhan Akhtar, Akshay Kumar And Other Celebs Mourn Legendary Sprinter's Demise
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged Today: Check Rates
- Technology Nothing 'Ear 1' TWS Earbuds Launch Delayed Till Late Summer
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Nation mourns the death of sprint legend
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Tata Motors rollout of the 1,50,000th Nexon compact-SUV in the Indian market. The company has rolled out the milestone model from its Ranjangaon facility in Pune. The compact-SUV has achieved yet another milestone for the brand since its launch in 2017.
The Tata Nexon achieved the first 50,000 units of production milestones back in September 2018. The second 50,000 production milestone mark was achieved back in September 2019. Fast forward to this year and the company SUV achieves its 3rd and latest 50,000 production milestone.
The company has managed to achieve this new milestone, despite the 50 odd days of nation-wide lockdown announced due to Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The company has also announced that the Nexon SUV has achieved its highest ever sales in October 2020.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, the company will be running a contest under the #Nexlevel150K campaign on social media. Customers are requested to share their journey with the Nexon compact SUV.
Best entries will stand a chance to meet KL Rahul, leading batsman and Vice-Captain of the Indian Cricket Team who is also the brand ambassador of Tata Nexon. Additionally, winners are awarded a cash prize of Rs 1,50,000, along with signed merchandise, and gift vouchers up for grabs on this glorious occasion.
Speaking about the car itself, the Tata Nexon is the first car in India to receive a full 5-star adult safety rating by Global NCAP, an internationally renowned safety accreditation body in 2018. Using its expertise on the safety, other Tata cars have also received benchmark safety rating in its respective segments such as Altroz, Tiago and Tigor.
The Nexon is offered with both petrol and diesel engine options. a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 108bhp and 170Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque. Both the engines are offered with either a standard six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed AMT automatic.
The Tata Nexon retails between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 12.70 lakh for the top-spec diesel AMT variant. The Tata Nexon rivals the Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, Toyota Urban Cruiser and the upcoming Nissan Magnite in India.
Thoughts About Tata Nexon Production Crossing 1.5 Lakh Unit Milestone Mark
Tata Nexon has become the benchmark car for vehicle safety in the Indian market. The compact-SUV also features an appealing design along with a host of features, which has attracted customers in the market. The company has achieved a new milestone during the ongoing festive season in India, adding another accolade to the compact SUV.