- 1 hr ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 2 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Officials launch online flood reporting system in Assam
- Sports CSK arrange oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Nexon facelift starting at Rs 6.95 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company's best selling compact SUV arrives with a host of design updates over the outgoing models.
The all-new Nexon facelift features automatic projector headlamps, arrow shaped LED DRLs, refreshed LED graphics at the tail lights, new accents on the air dam, new16-inch machine cut alloy wheels, cornering for lamps, rain sensing wipers, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
The interiors of the Nexon get a new dual-tone theme with a cream coloured center layer, a seen-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and an automatic climate control system.
The Tata Nexon facelift also features a flat-bottom steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster with a dot matrix display, push button start and stop, cruise control, and a new sunroof.
The Nexon facelift is available with two engine options - a 1.2-litre turbo petrol, and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel. Power figures stand at 108bhp/ 170Nm of torque, and 108bhp/ 260Nm of torque, respectively. Both engines are now BS6 complaint.
Safety features on the Nexon facelift include dual front airbags, electronic stability control, roll-over mitigation, emergency brake assist, hill hold control, ABD with EBD, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
The Nexon facelift is also available in five trims - XE, XM, XZ, XZ+ and XZ+ (O), and the range is priced between Rs 6.95 lakh and 12.70 lakh, ex-showroom, India. Bookings for the Nexon facelift can be made via the company's website, and at Tata authorised dealers.
In related news, Tata Motors also launched the Altroz. The premium hatchback is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh. To know more about the Altroz launch, click here.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon Facelift Launched Starting At Rs 6.95 Lakh
We think the Nexon facelift is now truly loaded with features, creature comforts, fantastic safety, and is priced competitively as well. The compact SUV has done well for the company, and we think this facelift version will do much better than the outgoing models. If you're looking for a compact SUV, we highly recommend the all new Tata Nexon facelift.