- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Movies Raj Anadkat On TMKOC Completing 3000 Episodes: 'There Will Be Some Grand Dhamakedar Celebrations'
- News Earthquake hits Delhi
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors has just launched the all new Nexon facelift starting at Rs 6.95 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The company's best selling compact SUV arrives with a host of design updates over the outgoing models.
The all-new Nexon facelift features automatic projector headlamps, arrow shaped LED DRLs, refreshed LED graphics at the tail lights, new accents on the air dam, new16-inch machine cut alloy wheels, cornering for lamps, rain sensing wipers, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.
The interiors of the Nexon get a new dual-tone theme with a cream coloured center layer, a seen-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, and an automatic climate control system.
The Tata Nexon facelift also features a flat-bottom steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster with a dot matrix display, push button start and stop, cruise control, and a new sunroof.
The Nexon facelift is available with two engine options - a 1.2-litre turbo petrol, and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel. Power figures stand at 108bhp/ 170Nm of torque, and 108bhp/ 260Nm of torque, respectively. Both engines are now BS6 complaint.
Safety features on the Nexon facelift include dual front airbags, electronic stability control, roll-over mitigation, emergency brake assist, hill hold control, ABD with EBD, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
The Nexon facelift is also available in five trims - XE, XM, XZ, XZ+ and XZ+ (O), and the range is priced between Rs 6.95 lakh and 12.70 lakh, ex-showroom, India. Bookings for the Nexon facelift can be made via the company's website, and at Tata authorised dealers.
In related news, Tata Motors also launched the Altroz. The premium hatchback is priced between Rs 5.29 lakh and Rs 9.29 lakh. To know more about the Altroz launch, click here.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon Facelift Launched Starting At Rs 6.95 Lakh
We think the Nexon facelift is now truly loaded with features, creature comforts, fantastic safety, and is priced competitively as well. The compact SUV has done well for the company, and we think this facelift version will do much better than the outgoing models. If you're looking for a compact SUV, we highly recommend the all new Tata Nexon facelift.