- 3 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 8 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna ‘Cannot Wait’ For Vijay Deverakonda’s Liger; Calls It A Masterpiece
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Tata Motors has reduced the subscription prices for its Nexon EV compact-SUV in India for a limited time period. Subscription prices for the Tata Nexon EV now start at Rs 29,500/month and is the second reduction since its launch in January this year.
The previous price reduction on the Nexon EV's subscription plans took place in September 2020, when the amount dipped from Rs 41,500 to Rs 34,900. These prices are for Nexon EV Subscriptions for a period of 36-months in the Delhi-NCR region.
Tata Motors has announced that the subscription prices for the Nexon EV will vary between cities. Other cities on the list include Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai. The Tata Nexon EV subscription plans are available for either a 12, 24 or 36-month period.
Subscription prices for the Tata Nexon EV for 36-months in Bengaluru and Hyderabad stands at Rs 34,700/month. Similarly, Mumbai and Pune customers looking at a 36-month subscription plan for the Nexon EV will now have to shell out Rs 31,400/month.
Bengaluru and Hyderabad customers looking at either a 12 or 24-month subscription period will have to pay Rs 37,200 and Rs 40,400 per month, respectively. The subscription plans for Mumbai and Pune customers are priced at Rs 36,700 for 12 months and Rs 33,700 for 24 months.
The subscription plans for the Tata Nexon EV doesn't require customers to make an initial down payment. The monthly fees paid, covers the car's road tax, insurance amount, 24x7 roadside assistance, free maintenance and door-step delivery services.
Customers will also get an electric charger installed free of cost at their homes or offices, as per the requirement. Those wanting to end their subscription plans before the tenure selected can do so by giving a 1-month notice and paying the pre-termination charges.
Coming to the electric SUV itself, the Tata Nexon EV was introduced in India back in January 2020. The SUV is the brand's first fully-electric product and comes powered by Tata Motors' Ziptron powertrain.
This consists of a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack paired with an electric motor, producing 127bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. The Nexon EV claims an ARAI-certified range of 312km, however, in the real-world we can expect the range to be around the 275km mark on a full charge.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon EV Subscription Price Reduction
Tata Motors seems to be taking advantage of the growing demand for vehicles to improve their sales during the last month of 2020. The subscription plans offer customers a great way of experiencing the ownership of the Nexon EV, without any of the actual hassles.