- 1 hr ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- 17 hrs ago Royal Enfield Partners With CEAT For Interceptor 650 Tyres: Here Are All Details
- News India’s victory over Pak in 1971: Victory flame reaches Nainital
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test Day 3: Sundar, Thakur show resistance as tourists reach 253/6 at tea break
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Technology Amazfit GTR 2e Review: Bulky, Power-Packed Smartwatch For Fitness Freaks
- Movies Krack Day 7 Box Office Collection: Ravi Teja Starrer Continues To Storm The Box Office
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Motors has announced a limited-time special offer for Nexon EV buyers in the country. Called the 'Electrifying Subscription' offer, the electric-SUV will be available for an all-inclusive fixed rental starting at just Rs. 34,900/- per month.
Earlier, the company had announced subscription-based ownership in the country, with prices starting at Rs 41,900 per month. As a result, the new limited-time offer features additional cash benefits of Rs 7,000 every month.
The offer is available for a limited period till November 30, 2020, and is extended to first 100 subscribers only. Interested buyers can select the subscription tenure from a minimum period of 12 months to 24 and 36 months.
The company is offering subscription-based ownership to select cities across the country. This includes Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The service is being offered in partnership with Orix Auto.
The subscription package includes comprehensive insurance coverage, on-call 24x7 roadside assistance plus free maintenance with periodic servicing and doorstep delivery. Additionally, customers will also get a complimentary personal EV charger that can be installed at their home or office, as per their convenience.
The facility can be easily accessed online with end-to-end support available. After the subscription tenure is completed, customers have a choice to either extend the plan or return the vehicle.
Speaking about the new offer, Mr Pankaj Jhunja, Head- Mobility Services, Tata Motors said, "We at Tata Motors are continuously striving to offer exciting propositions that are smarter, affordable and convenient, for those who desire to experience driving smooth, silent and green Nexon EV.
Our new ‘Electrifying Subscription' offer is designed to make EVs even more accessible to a rapidly growing base of future conscious citizens. It is ideal for customers preferring ‘usership' over ownership amidst the rapidly growing phenomenon of the shared economy."
The company claims that the new subscription model will cater to a wider customers base, with its customised plans. It will appeal to corporates employees who prefer to lease, and individuals with frequent inter-city job transfers; among others.
Speaking about the Nexon EV itself, it is offered in three variants, with the base variant priced at Rs 13.99 lakh. While the top-spec variant retails at Rs 15.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
The electric SUV features a claimed driving range of 312km on a single charge. This can be slightly less with the actual usage depending on several factors, and the real-wold milage is rated between 250km and 300km.
The charge times for Nexon EV via a home charger are rated between 7 to 8 hours for a complete charge. While charing the SUV through a fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 60 mins.
The Tata Nexon EV features a host of equipment including keyless entry, a push-button start/stop, fully-automatic climate control, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto; among others.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer
Tata Motors aims to boost sales of the Nexon EV during the ongoing festive season in the country. The subscription plan will help buyers, who are looking for a minimum commitment while making a purchase. With the new offer, the company also aims to increase EV adoption in major cities, which will help reduce pollution.