- 6 hrs ago Land Rover Defender Wins World Car Design Of The Year 2021 Award
- 9 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Announce Their Partnership To Accelerate Electrification Of Mobility
- 10 hrs ago DAO 703 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Features 70Km/h Top Speed & 100Km Range
- 12 hrs ago MG Motor India Collaborates With Devnandan Gases To Increase Medical Oxygen Production In India
- Technology Flipkart Laptop Sale 2021: Discount Offers On List Of Best Laptops
- News 4 more Rafale aircraft arrive in India from France
- Movies Aman Verma's Mother Passes Away, Actor Shares An Emotional Note On Social Media
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs CSK, Match Report: Du Plessis sends CSK top despite thrilling KKR run chase
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Lifestyle 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
Tata Motors has announced a limited-time special offer for Nexon EV buyers in the country. Called the 'Electrifying Subscription' offer, the electric-SUV will be available for an all-inclusive fixed rental starting at just Rs. 34,900/- per month.
Earlier, the company had announced subscription-based ownership in the country, with prices starting at Rs 41,900 per month. As a result, the new limited-time offer features additional cash benefits of Rs 7,000 every month.
The offer is available for a limited period till November 30, 2020, and is extended to first 100 subscribers only. Interested buyers can select the subscription tenure from a minimum period of 12 months to 24 and 36 months.
The company is offering subscription-based ownership to select cities across the country. This includes Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. The service is being offered in partnership with Orix Auto.
The subscription package includes comprehensive insurance coverage, on-call 24x7 roadside assistance plus free maintenance with periodic servicing and doorstep delivery. Additionally, customers will also get a complimentary personal EV charger that can be installed at their home or office, as per their convenience.
The facility can be easily accessed online with end-to-end support available. After the subscription tenure is completed, customers have a choice to either extend the plan or return the vehicle.
Speaking about the new offer, Mr Pankaj Jhunja, Head- Mobility Services, Tata Motors said, "We at Tata Motors are continuously striving to offer exciting propositions that are smarter, affordable and convenient, for those who desire to experience driving smooth, silent and green Nexon EV.
Our new ‘Electrifying Subscription' offer is designed to make EVs even more accessible to a rapidly growing base of future conscious citizens. It is ideal for customers preferring ‘usership' over ownership amidst the rapidly growing phenomenon of the shared economy."
The company claims that the new subscription model will cater to a wider customers base, with its customised plans. It will appeal to corporates employees who prefer to lease, and individuals with frequent inter-city job transfers; among others.
Speaking about the Nexon EV itself, it is offered in three variants, with the base variant priced at Rs 13.99 lakh. While the top-spec variant retails at Rs 15.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Nexon EV is powered by a 95kW electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque with power sent to the front wheels.
The electric SUV features a claimed driving range of 312km on a single charge. This can be slightly less with the actual usage depending on several factors, and the real-wold milage is rated between 250km and 300km.
The charge times for Nexon EV via a home charger are rated between 7 to 8 hours for a complete charge. While charing the SUV through a fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 60 mins.
The Tata Nexon EV features a host of equipment including keyless entry, a push-button start/stop, fully-automatic climate control, and a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto; among others.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer
Tata Motors aims to boost sales of the Nexon EV during the ongoing festive season in the country. The subscription plan will help buyers, who are looking for a minimum commitment while making a purchase. With the new offer, the company also aims to increase EV adoption in major cities, which will help reduce pollution.