- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 14 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Is Out Of The BB House Due To Prior Work Commitment, Devoleena To Replace Him
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Motors has introduced its new Ultra T.7 truck in the Indian market. The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be designed specifically for urban transportation. It also claims to be the most advanced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the country, offering best-in-industry operating economics.
The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 truck offers an all-new sleek cabin (1900mm wide) to offer best-in-class comfort and reduce turnaround time. This further translates to a higher earning potential for the owners, while also improving the efficiency of the logistics sector.
The Tata Ultra T.7 is said to feature a new modular chassis design, offering better durability. The new underpinnings also allow Tata Motors to offer the truck with different deck lengths, with the Ultra T.7 being offered in either a 4-tyre or 6-tyre combination, suiting a wide range of applications.
The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be powered by a technologically-advanced 4SPCR engine. It produces 100bhp and 300Nm of torque, from as low as 1200 to 2200rpm. The new engine also promises a more fuel-efficient system.
Seethapathi, Vice President, ILCV Product Line, Tata Motors said,
"With the introduction of the latest Ultra T.7, Tata Motors furthers its commitment to scale new heights of innovative automotive manufacturing to provide a variety of products for diverse applications at minimum operating costs."
"The Ultra T.7, with its pioneering and award-winning design, possesses the ability to bring the best of both worlds - comfort and agility - while aiming to offer the highest profitability for its owners. With the industry best operating economics, superior fuel efficiency and power, longer tyre life, it makes the best product in the category."
The Tata Ultra T.7 also comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a crash-tested cabin, adjustable seating positions, air brakes, lower NVH levels, music system, USB charging port, LED tail lamps, connected vehicle solutions for better fleet management, and many others as well.
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 Truck
The new Tata Ultra T.7 truck comes with a host of features and equipment, along with a number of best-in-class options. Tata Motors is one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the country and Ultra T.7 is their latest model.