- 7 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 8 hrs ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Technology List Of Best Smartphones Launched In July Month 2021
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka T20I Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Movies Thittam Irandu Movie Review: Aishwarya Rajesh’s Convincing Performance Doesn’t Help This Whodunit Thriller
- News Assam government issues advisory; Urges residents to not travel to Mizoram
- Lifestyle International Tiger Day 2021: Perceptions Around Tiger And Leopard-Patterned Outfits
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Tata Motors has introduced its new Ultra T.7 truck in the Indian market. The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be designed specifically for urban transportation. It also claims to be the most advanced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the country, offering best-in-industry operating economics.
The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 truck offers an all-new sleek cabin (1900mm wide) to offer best-in-class comfort and reduce turnaround time. This further translates to a higher earning potential for the owners, while also improving the efficiency of the logistics sector.
The Tata Ultra T.7 is said to feature a new modular chassis design, offering better durability. The new underpinnings also allow Tata Motors to offer the truck with different deck lengths, with the Ultra T.7 being offered in either a 4-tyre or 6-tyre combination, suiting a wide range of applications.
The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be powered by a technologically-advanced 4SPCR engine. It produces 100bhp and 300Nm of torque, from as low as 1200 to 2200rpm. The new engine also promises a more fuel-efficient system.
Seethapathi, Vice President, ILCV Product Line, Tata Motors said,
"With the introduction of the latest Ultra T.7, Tata Motors furthers its commitment to scale new heights of innovative automotive manufacturing to provide a variety of products for diverse applications at minimum operating costs."
"The Ultra T.7, with its pioneering and award-winning design, possesses the ability to bring the best of both worlds - comfort and agility - while aiming to offer the highest profitability for its owners. With the industry best operating economics, superior fuel efficiency and power, longer tyre life, it makes the best product in the category."
The Tata Ultra T.7 also comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a crash-tested cabin, adjustable seating positions, air brakes, lower NVH levels, music system, USB charging port, LED tail lamps, connected vehicle solutions for better fleet management, and many others as well.
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 Truck
The new Tata Ultra T.7 truck comes with a host of features and equipment, along with a number of best-in-class options. Tata Motors is one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the country and Ultra T.7 is their latest model.