- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Movies Akhanda Twitter Review: 10 Tweets You Should Read Before Watching The Nandamuri Balakrishna Starrer!
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Tata Motors has introduced its new Ultra T.7 truck in the Indian market. The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be designed specifically for urban transportation. It also claims to be the most advanced Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) in the country, offering best-in-industry operating economics.
The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 truck offers an all-new sleek cabin (1900mm wide) to offer best-in-class comfort and reduce turnaround time. This further translates to a higher earning potential for the owners, while also improving the efficiency of the logistics sector.
The Tata Ultra T.7 is said to feature a new modular chassis design, offering better durability. The new underpinnings also allow Tata Motors to offer the truck with different deck lengths, with the Ultra T.7 being offered in either a 4-tyre or 6-tyre combination, suiting a wide range of applications.
The new Tata Ultra T.7 is said to be powered by a technologically-advanced 4SPCR engine. It produces 100bhp and 300Nm of torque, from as low as 1200 to 2200rpm. The new engine also promises a more fuel-efficient system.
Seethapathi, Vice President, ILCV Product Line, Tata Motors said,
"With the introduction of the latest Ultra T.7, Tata Motors furthers its commitment to scale new heights of innovative automotive manufacturing to provide a variety of products for diverse applications at minimum operating costs."
"The Ultra T.7, with its pioneering and award-winning design, possesses the ability to bring the best of both worlds - comfort and agility - while aiming to offer the highest profitability for its owners. With the industry best operating economics, superior fuel efficiency and power, longer tyre life, it makes the best product in the category."
The Tata Ultra T.7 also comes with a host of features and equipment. This includes a crash-tested cabin, adjustable seating positions, air brakes, lower NVH levels, music system, USB charging port, LED tail lamps, connected vehicle solutions for better fleet management, and many others as well.
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Ultra T.7 Truck
The new Tata Ultra T.7 truck comes with a host of features and equipment, along with a number of best-in-class options. Tata Motors is one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in the country and Ultra T.7 is their latest model.