- just now Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 8 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Tata Motors has released a new image online showcasing a broken mug with coffee beans inside. The image also comes with a caption, which reads 'We Don't Break That Easy'; a sly dig at their rivals, Maruti Suzuki.
The image shared on the brand's social media channels also mentions its Tiago hatchback, with its 4-star Global NCAP test ratings. This further makes it easy to interpret as Tata Motors taking a dig at the S-Presso's recent results at the Global NCAP crash tests.
For the uninitiated, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso recently underwent the Global NCAP safety crash tests. The results of which were a rather disappointing zero-star rating for adult occupancy protection — here are the details.
Keeping this in mind, the broken coffee cup is a subtle yet clear reference to the S-Presso mini-SUV. The image has gone viral with a lot of praises via comments from Tata owners and fans alike.
Talking about Tata Motors, the company themselves have been aggressively pushing for safer cars in India. All of Tata Motors products (apart from the Harrier) have undergone the crash tests by Global NCAP as well. While the Nexon and the Altroz have received an impressive five-star rating, the Tigor and Tiago are close behind, both securing four-stars for adult occupancy protection.
Tata Motors recently updated the Tigor, Tiago and Nexon models in the Indian market. All three models now share the brand's latest ‘ALFA' architecture, which also underpins the brand's premium hatchback, the Altroz. The flagship Harrier SUV, on the other hand, is underpinned by the brand's OMEGARC platform and is yet to undergo the Global NCAP crash tests.
Tata Motors have mentioned the Tiago ratings on the image, although it isn't a direct rival to the Maruti S-Presso. However, the Tata Tiago is the brand's entry-level hatchback offering even though it sits a segment above the S-Presso in the Indian market.
Thoughts On Tata Motors Having A Go At Maruti S-Presso
It is fun to see brand's taking a dig at their rivals on social media, especially for their fans. This isn't the first time Tata Motors have had a go at their rivals and we know for sure, it isn't the last time as well.