- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors targets another Maruti Suzuki model to showcase its advantage of occupant safety rated by the Global NCAP vehicle safety testing organization. This time around Tata Motors has taken a dig at the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor's GNCAP safety rating.
Tata's latest post says "Safety is ‘two‘ important to be ignored. Be smart before someone overturns your caRt". The statement is also backed by a photo which shows an image of a broken wheel-barrow or a wagon with a text saying "OH SH**T! WAGONE".
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR was testing by the Global NCAP back in 2019 and has been awarded a 2-star safety rating. It secured a 2-star rating for adult and child occupants during the crash test showcasing poor protection especially at the chest area for occupants.
The company has compared the safety rating of the Suzuki WagonR with the Tata Tiago, which has scored well in the crash test. Speaking about the Tiago's safety rating, the hatchback has scored 4 stars out of 5 in the GNCAP crash test. It has secured 12.52 out of 17 for adult safety and 34.15 out of 49 for child safety.
The Tiago comes equipped with a host of safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
In comparison, the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor features driver and passenger airbag only on the top-spec variant, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, packed with similar safety equipment. This includes dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, a speed alert system, driver and passenger seat belt pre-tensioners & load limiters.
Recently, Global NCAP released the crash test results of the Maruti S-Presso, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, and Kia Seltos. All of which, have not fared well in occupant safety scoring low scores. Tata Motors have taken advantage of the situation to poke its competitors by highlighting the enhanced safety brand's cars.
Currently, all cars sold by the Tata Motors has secured either 4-star or 5-star rating in Global NCAP crash test expect for the Harrier. The brand's flagship SUV is yet to be crash-tested. Much like the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor, Tata Motors has compared the safety rating of the S-Presso — here are all details.
Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car By Comparing Wagnor & Tiago
Tata Motors seems to be having a good time in social media by comparing models from its competitors. Vehicle safety awareness has been increasing in the market with buyers looking to purchase cars offering maximum protection. Tata Motors has two models in its portfolio with a 5-star safety rating in the market.