- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Tata Motors targets another Maruti Suzuki model to showcase its advantage of occupant safety rated by the Global NCAP vehicle safety testing organization. This time around Tata Motors has taken a dig at the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor's GNCAP safety rating.
Tata's latest post says "Safety is ‘two‘ important to be ignored. Be smart before someone overturns your caRt". The statement is also backed by a photo which shows an image of a broken wheel-barrow or a wagon with a text saying "OH SH**T! WAGONE".
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR was testing by the Global NCAP back in 2019 and has been awarded a 2-star safety rating. It secured a 2-star rating for adult and child occupants during the crash test showcasing poor protection especially at the chest area for occupants.
The company has compared the safety rating of the Suzuki WagonR with the Tata Tiago, which has scored well in the crash test. Speaking about the Tiago's safety rating, the hatchback has scored 4 stars out of 5 in the GNCAP crash test. It has secured 12.52 out of 17 for adult safety and 34.15 out of 49 for child safety.
The Tiago comes equipped with a host of safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
In comparison, the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor features driver and passenger airbag only on the top-spec variant, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, packed with similar safety equipment. This includes dual-front airbags, ABS with EBD, a speed alert system, driver and passenger seat belt pre-tensioners & load limiters.
Recently, Global NCAP released the crash test results of the Maruti S-Presso, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, and Kia Seltos. All of which, have not fared well in occupant safety scoring low scores. Tata Motors have taken advantage of the situation to poke its competitors by highlighting the enhanced safety brand's cars.
Currently, all cars sold by the Tata Motors has secured either 4-star or 5-star rating in Global NCAP crash test expect for the Harrier. The brand's flagship SUV is yet to be crash-tested. Much like the Maruti Suzuki Wagnor, Tata Motors has compared the safety rating of the S-Presso — here are all details.
Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car By Comparing Wagnor & Tiago
Tata Motors seems to be having a good time in social media by comparing models from its competitors. Vehicle safety awareness has been increasing in the market with buyers looking to purchase cars offering maximum protection. Tata Motors has two models in its portfolio with a 5-star safety rating in the market.