- 35 min ago Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- 1 hr ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- Sports Clubs forced to rethink recruitment strategy as virus impacts transfer market
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors had already restarted its manufacturing operations for both Commercial and Passenger Vehicles from its plants located at Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) and Sanand (Gujarat) a week back.
However, the plants located in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Dharwad (Karnataka), Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) and Pune (Maharashtra) are expected to begin production over the next few days. This commencement of operations follows receipt of all necessary approvals from relevant Government authorities.
Mr Guenter Butschek, the CEO & MD at Tata Motors said, "Our utmost priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and ecosystem partners. Therefore, we restart operations with limited, essential staff in each plant, adhering to all mandated safety norms while efficiently meeting operational requirements. The support and cooperation extended by local authorities, state and central Government, our Union partners and our dedicated workforce have been instrumental for a smooth restart."
"We will scale operations in a graded manner as the entire ecosystem of suppliers, vendors, dealers and customers comes up to speed. We are cautiously optimistic and staying agile to cater to an evolving demand. The lockdown was our opportunity to accelerate our digital journey and evolve new ways of working, while servicing and supporting our customers. We are well positioned to redefine mobility with our new product portfolio, customised offerings and enhanced customer experience," he further stated.
In other COVID-19 Tata Motors news, the company is actively supporting the government's efforts to fight this pandemic. They also adopted the E3 Strategy to fight against the global crisis that includes essential supplies provision, equipping heroes on ground-zero and educating the masses for containment and prevention.
Tata Motors also served over 1,12,025 cooked meals, 10,350 water bottles and distributed 10,153 ration kits to migrants and stranded communities, at urban slums, at transit camps, and villages across the country. Tata Motors has also opened an online booking facility of all the cars across its portfolio. The customers have to go to the website and pick their favorite car and then book it by paying a token amount online.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Resuming Operations
Since the Government has eased the lockdown, Tata Motors is resuming operations in an orderly manner. The company has been helping people fight against the COVID-19 crisis worldwide by providing the necessary supplies.