- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 16 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Tata Motors has been comprehensively supporting the transport ecosystem to ensure all necessary supplies remain uninterrupted and seamless, across the country. The company identified the existing and emerging points in every link of the transport value chain and partnered it to address them most effectively.
This was done by closely working with truck drivers, small transporters, mid-size transport operators and fleet owners amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic. During the lockdown, a dedicated, 24x7 helpline 1800 209 7979 was set-up for truck drivers and transporters across the country. To speedily address the requests received, 900 emergency response teams were created and meticulously located in key transport hubs and corridors.
The teams were led by 4,000 trained and experienced technicians selected from Tata Motors extensive network of 1400 workshops nationwide and supported by 21 well-stocked warehouses with spare parts quickly accessible for fast turnaround of vehicles. Over 10,000 requests received for vehicle-related assistance were promptly addressed to keep the wheels of supplies running.
Speaking about the initiatives undertaken, R. Ramakrishnan, Global Head - Customer Care, CVBU, Tata Motors Limited said, "Truck drivers and transporters are frontline heroes as they have played a stellar role in ensuring that the wheels of the nation are kept running with seamless transportation of all supplies. Being India's leading commercial vehicle manufacturer, a majority of them use our vehicles and we are their first port of call for assistance. In these unprecedented times, we are the committed partner, providing all possible support to them and their vehicles. We have focused our efforts with a holistic approach to making their tough tasks and lives a little easier."
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors Finance extended the RBI moratorium on payment of EMIs to all its retail and corporate customers who opted for it. While it was amongst the first financiers to do so, additionally TMF has also developed and is offering a rich portfolio of customised options for its customers to avail basis their need and ability.
Speaking about the novel financing solutions being offered, Samrat Gupta, CEO, Tata Motors Finance said, "Being one of the large NBFCs operating in the country and as a committed captive commercial vehicle financer, our primary focus is to ensure the economic success of all our stakeholders, especially our customers. In the aftermath of COVID, we have extensively engaged with them to understand their immediate challenges better and accordingly develop a range of solutions to address their need for liquidity for immediate survival and near term sustenance. This partnering amidst the crisis has strengthened our relationships with our customers for the longer term."
Thoughts About Tata Motors Helping The Truck Drivers
Truck Drivers are the people who are responsible for the transport of goods from one part of the country to another. If they fall apart, then the entire country will have to suffer for basic needs such as food and other supplies. It's good to see that Tata is helping the truckers in every way possible during this global pandemic.