- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- 17 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Exit India: American Brand Shuts Down Operations As Part Of New Global Strategy
- Technology Dell G7 15 7500 With Intel 10th-Gen CPU & Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Paves Way To India
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Movies Ram Gopal Varma’s Disha Encounter's Trailer To Be Out On September 26
- Finance Credit Shell Refund For Only Passengers Who Booked Air-Tickets Directly: DGCA
- News Hero of the zero hour: This session of Lok Sabha saw record productivity
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Tata Motors has launched the Signa 4825.TK tipper truck in India. The Signa 4825.TK tipper is the country's first 47.5-tonne multi-axle tipper truck that will be used in the transportation of coal and construction aggregates.
The Signa 4825.TK's gets a 29 cubic metre box load body. With this new truck, the productivity will be high along with faster turnarounds. It is developed with Tata Motors' Power of 6 philosophy and offers enhanced performance, higher payload capacity, low cost of ownership and good comfort along with safety for the drivers.
Speaking at the launch of the Signa 4825.TK, Mr RT Wasan, Vice President, Product Line, M&HCV, Tata Motors said, "Tata Motors has used the BS6 implementation opportunity to not only migrate to the stricter emission norms but to truly upgrade the entire product portfolio and further match the customer's requirement by setting new benchmarks for performance, operating efficiency, comfort and safety. We are delighted to introduce the Signa 4825.TK - recognising the needs of the customers such as those in construction and coal industry who wish to complete large projects ahead of time, we have developed India's largest tipper, with a gross vehicle weight of 47.5 tonnes. It has been our constant endeavour to deliver the best product offerings that match and excel the country's evolving needs and demands. Through our Power of 6 philosophy, we will continue to offer first-in-the-industry products and solutions and further strengthen our position in the cargo and Construct segments."
Powering the Signa 4825.TK is a Cummins ISBe 6.7-litre BS6 engine that produces 250bhp of power and 950Nm of peak torque from as low as 1000rpm. The engine is mated to a heavy-duty G1150 9-speed gearbox, with 430mm dia organic clutch. The gear ratios are designed in such a way that it reduces fuel consumption. It also gets three driving modes: Light, Medium and Heavy.
The Signa 4825.TK will come completely built from the factory and will be a ready-to-use vehicle with the 29 cubic metre tipper body and hydraulic system. The truck is available in two configurations: 10x4, 10x2 basis on the customer's requirement. Other features include a spacious sleeper cabin, tilt & telescopic steering system, 3-way mechanically-adjustable driving seat, air conditioning system and a solid steel 3-piece bumper that makes it one of the safest tippers in the country.
The Signa 4825.TK also gets Hill Start Assist (HSA), Engine Brake and iCGT. This tipper is also equipped with an advanced electronic system with sensors to detect and prevent a possible topple while tipping. Moreover, the entire range of Tata Motors M&HCV trucks comes with a warranty of 6 years or 6 lakh kilometres.
Thoughts About The Signa 4825.TK Tipper
The Signa 4825.TK, as mentioned above, is the largest tipper truck in the country to date. However, the truck is equipped with all the latest gadgets, technology and safety equipment that will keep the driver entertained and safe at the same time.