- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Police grant permission to farmer unions to conduct Tractor Parade on Republic Day
- Finance Pre-Budget 2021 Survey Reveals India Inc Is Optimistic
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Sports SAI takes steps to ensure no drop in intensity of athletes returning to training
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Tata Motors has launched a new initiative called 'Sanitised by Tata Motors'. This initiative has been launched so that the customers can come to know what all safety measures are the car dealerships going through during this nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speaking about the initiative, Mr. Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said, "At Tata Motors, safety is the top priority for us, our customers as well as our dealers at all times. Accordingly, we have taken utmost care at all dealerships and service centres to maintain requisite social distancing, minimise physical contact with the vehicles and enhance the levels of sanitisation and hygiene. With ‘The Sanitised by Tata Motors' initiative, we are further instilling a sense of confidence in our customers, assuring them that they are always safe while engaging with Tata Motors. This will help customers conveniently access our ‘New Forever' range of cars and SUVs."
So what all does the 'Sanitised by Tata Motors' initiative deal with? Through this initiative, customers will be delivered a fully sanitised new vehicle from the dealerships. Moreover, specially designed labels confirming ‘Sanitised by Tata Motors' will be pasted on the vehicle post sanitisation. After all of this is done, the vehicle will not be touched by any staff member of the dealership team till it's delivered to the customer.
To follow the social distancing norms, all dealerships are having discussions with customers using digital tools such as Whatsapp, E-mail or even video calls. The documents for vehicle insurance and registration are being collected via mail or specially installed drop boxes and vehicle deliveries are being done only after all the formalities are completed.
The company is also offering test drives on-demand at the customer's preferred location. Only the customer will be driving the car along with a dealer staff member sitting in the rear seat. After the test drives are complete, the vehicle will be fully sanitised and will also include replacing protective covers shielding the interiors of the vehicle, such as seat and steering covers.
Thoughts About The New Initiative Launched By Tata Motors
Through this new initiative, now the customers need not worry about health and hygiene issues when they are going to buy their new Tata car. It's not only Tata Motor, but every car manufacturer is trying to do their best to keep the business running during this global crisis.