- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- News Yediyurappa defers decision to add Lingayats in backward caste list
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Tata Motors has rolled out a variety of service initiatives for its customers to provide consistently high-quality service during the lockdown. Between March 23 and June 10, the company attended 225 vehicles of customers who are essential service providers and frontline workers for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers can also dial the Tata Motors exclusive service hotline number - 18002095554, and request for a servicing appointment for their vehicles. To cater to customer requests for sanitization of their vehicles, Tata Motors has introduced a special initiative, ‘No touch by hand'. Under this initiative, workshops have introduced biodegradable-disposable covers for the steering wheel, driver's seat and gear knobs. These covers are put inside the car when it enters the workshop for servicing and are disposed of in front of customers at the time of delivery.
For customers who have requested contactless service, the company's workshops are arranging for a vehicle pick up and drop facility and providing the status of the same through its customer service app and via SMS. Payments are also being accepted online to reduce physical contact.
More than 800 sales touchpoints and 520 out of the 653 workshops for passenger vehicles have begun operations with a new set of standard operating procedures (SOPs) to date.
In other recent news, Tata AutoComp Systems has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with USA based DC charging infrastructure company Tellus Power Green. This MoU has been made so that Tellus can supply AC and DC fast chargers for the entire range of electric vehicles - Two Wheelers, Three Wheelers, Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles in India.
Tata AutoComp's portfolio for the emerging EV segment now includes motors, controllers, integrated drivetrain (integrated motor, inverter and reducer), battery pack, BMS, battery thermal management system, battery cooling plates, inverter cooling modules, chillers, E- compressors, radiators and EV Chargers for the vehicle.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Special Customer Service Plans Amidst COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors has stepped up the game to provide consistently high-quality service during the lockdown to its customers. Through these schemes, customers can now get their cars services by just calling a toll-free number.