- 3 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 4 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 6 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Anubhav Sinha: There’s Much More Vile Sh*t In Bollywood Than Nepotism
- Sports Hamilton wasn't targeting F1 drivers with 'silence' criticism, vows to continue fight for equality
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Tata Motors has rolled out a variety of service initiatives for its customers to provide consistently high-quality service during the lockdown. Between March 23 and June 10, the company attended 225 vehicles of customers who are essential service providers and frontline workers for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customers can also dial the Tata Motors exclusive service hotline number - 18002095554, and request for a servicing appointment for their vehicles. To cater to customer requests for sanitization of their vehicles, Tata Motors has introduced a special initiative, ‘No touch by hand'. Under this initiative, workshops have introduced biodegradable-disposable covers for the steering wheel, driver's seat and gear knobs. These covers are put inside the car when it enters the workshop for servicing and are disposed of in front of customers at the time of delivery.
For customers who have requested contactless service, the company's workshops are arranging for a vehicle pick up and drop facility and providing the status of the same through its customer service app and via SMS. Payments are also being accepted online to reduce physical contact.
More than 800 sales touchpoints and 520 out of the 653 workshops for passenger vehicles have begun operations with a new set of standard operating procedures (SOPs) to date.
In other recent news, Tata AutoComp Systems has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with USA based DC charging infrastructure company Tellus Power Green. This MoU has been made so that Tellus can supply AC and DC fast chargers for the entire range of electric vehicles - Two Wheelers, Three Wheelers, Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles in India.
Tata AutoComp's portfolio for the emerging EV segment now includes motors, controllers, integrated drivetrain (integrated motor, inverter and reducer), battery pack, BMS, battery thermal management system, battery cooling plates, inverter cooling modules, chillers, E- compressors, radiators and EV Chargers for the vehicle.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Special Customer Service Plans Amidst COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tata Motors has stepped up the game to provide consistently high-quality service during the lockdown to its customers. Through these schemes, customers can now get their cars services by just calling a toll-free number.