- 31 min ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied With Tripper Navigation: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Official Images Released: India Launch Slated For June 2021
- 1 day ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Finance Best Women Health Insurance Plans in 2021
- News Outcome Budget: Delhi government claims education, health departments as top performers
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Movies Mahesh Babu, Samantha Akkineni, Sudheer Babu & Others Wish Fans On International Women’s Day
- Sports IPL 2021: Ponting can't wait to get over to Delhi Capitals, hopes star India trio continue splendid form
- Lifestyle On International Women’s Day 2021, Rashami Desai Shares Thoughts On Empowerment And Flaunts Her Pink Dress
- Technology Flipkart Carnival Smartphone Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Motors has just announced a Mega Safety Campaign for its customers. The initiative is being carried out across the country with the aim of ensuring occupant safety. The Mega Safety Campaign offers preventive maintenance for Tata vehicles owned by customers.
The service campaign from Tata Motors also includes; a free top wash/foam wash for the vehicle, attractive discounts on labour, spare parts, lubricants, accessories, and value-added services. Customers can avail the service campaign offer by visiting more than 650 authorized workshops across the country. Tata motors service campaign will run between March 15 to 31.
The service checks in the mentioned duration will cover the check-up of Engine, Clutch, Transmission, Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Wheels & Tyres, Lights, ORVM, IRVM, Horn, AC, Seat, Seatbelts and Door Locks, etc. to ensure complete safety of the vehicle & customer. If there are any parts to be replaced after the service check, customers get discounts on spares parts and labour charges for repairs as part of the campaign offer.
Apart from the complete service check-up of the car, Tata Motors is also educating its customers about road safety. The company will also be conducting workshops on tips for safe driving and vehicle maintenance. This will be in addition to the road safety activities organized in conjunction with local RTOs across cities.
"Customer safety has always been at the forefront of our brand. We are delighted to be conducting free safety check-up camps for our customers. Through the roll-out of this camp, we aim to ensure the overall safety of our customers and raise awareness regarding safe driving and vehicle maintenance. This effort is in alignment with the constantly evolving safety norms and seeks to equip our customers with the best safety practices."
To enhance the service campaign and to provide better user experience, Tata Motors has launched the latest version of its service connect mobile application. Called the ‘Tata Motors Service Connect' the app now smooth, responsive and comes with a 24X7 breakdown assistance support on the home screen. The app will share the breakdown location directly with the company's call centre which helps the assistance vehicle to locate the customer in distress.
Speaking about the assistance, the company is offering attractive discounts on Road-Side Assistance (RSA) packages as well. The service campaign also includes a free evaluation of your existing Tata vehicle, and attractive exchange bonuses to customers looking to purchase a new vehicle from the company.
Thoughts About The Tata Mega Safety Service Campaign
Tata Motors are ensuring safety and user experience of their customers with a nationwide service campaign. This will ensure the customers to maintain their Tata cars in good health and will have the opportunity to learn about road-safety through safe driving tips offered by the company. The discounted spare parts and labour costs add more value to the campaign.