- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 12 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 14 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors has just announced a Mega Safety Campaign for its customers. The initiative is being carried out across the country with the aim of ensuring occupant safety. The Mega Safety Campaign offers preventive maintenance for Tata vehicles owned by customers.
The service campaign from Tata Motors also includes; a free top wash/foam wash for the vehicle, attractive discounts on labour, spare parts, lubricants, accessories, and value-added services. Customers can avail the service campaign offer by visiting more than 650 authorized workshops across the country. Tata motors service campaign will run between March 15 to 31.
The service checks in the mentioned duration will cover the check-up of Engine, Clutch, Transmission, Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Wheels & Tyres, Lights, ORVM, IRVM, Horn, AC, Seat, Seatbelts and Door Locks, etc. to ensure complete safety of the vehicle & customer. If there are any parts to be replaced after the service check, customers get discounts on spares parts and labour charges for repairs as part of the campaign offer.
Apart from the complete service check-up of the car, Tata Motors is also educating its customers about road safety. The company will also be conducting workshops on tips for safe driving and vehicle maintenance. This will be in addition to the road safety activities organized in conjunction with local RTOs across cities.
Subhajit Roy, Senior General Manager & Head Customer Care, Tata Motors, said,
"Customer safety has always been at the forefront of our brand. We are delighted to be conducting free safety check-up camps for our customers. Through the roll-out of this camp, we aim to ensure the overall safety of our customers and raise awareness regarding safe driving and vehicle maintenance. This effort is in alignment with the constantly evolving safety norms and seeks to equip our customers with the best safety practices."
To enhance the service campaign and to provide better user experience, Tata Motors has launched the latest version of its service connect mobile application. Called the ‘Tata Motors Service Connect' the app now smooth, responsive and comes with a 24X7 breakdown assistance support on the home screen. The app will share the breakdown location directly with the company's call centre which helps the assistance vehicle to locate the customer in distress.
Speaking about the assistance, the company is offering attractive discounts on Road-Side Assistance (RSA) packages as well. The service campaign also includes a free evaluation of your existing Tata vehicle, and attractive exchange bonuses to customers looking to purchase a new vehicle from the company.
Thoughts About The Tata Mega Safety Service Campaign
Tata Motors are ensuring safety and user experience of their customers with a nationwide service campaign. This will ensure the customers to maintain their Tata cars in good health and will have the opportunity to learn about road-safety through safe driving tips offered by the company. The discounted spare parts and labour costs add more value to the campaign.