- Movies Tiger 3: Here Is What The Rumoured Antagonist Of The Film Emraan Hashmi Has To Say About The Movie
- News Lakhimpur Kheri violence: Union minister's son, Ashish Mishra, remanded in police custody again
- Finance Paytm Gets Nod for Rs. 16,600 Crore IPO By SEBI
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: New Date, Venue; final match to be played during India's limited-overs tour
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Technology Oppo Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers Oppo Smartphones
Tata Motors has been working on a new mini-SUV for the Indian market, codenamed 'HBX', for a while now. The Tata HBX SUV concept was even showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo, with its launch expected in early-2021.
Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, the Tata HBX SUV has been spied revealing a bit of its interiors. Spy pics from Team-BHP, showcase the dashboard on the Tata HBX test mule while undergoing testing on the streets. The centre console and the dashboard as seen from the spy pics, showcase a design similar to that on the concept version.
The new Tata HBX SUV is expected to come with a three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a floating touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity and a dashboard finished in black with silver accents all around. One can also make out the rectangular AC vents, both at the centre and on the sides of the dashboard.
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is said to come with a five-speed manual gearbox. This is expected to be paired with a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors could also offer a five-speed automatic as optional on the higher trims.
The exterior spy pics of the car showcase the stylish dual-tone alloy wheel design. The wraparound taillights can also be seen, which looks identical to one on the concept model. The Tata HBX was recently spied revealing its front design, which is said to be similar to the brand's current flagship model, the Harrier.
The Tata HBX will carry forward a similar dual headlamp setup with the LED DRLs on top and the main cluster lower down on the front bumper. It also features a sleek front grille, which will be finished in black mesh with the central air intake positioned below it on the bumper.
Once launched in India, the Tata HBX mini-SUV will take on rivals such as the Mahindra KUV100 and even the Maruti Suzuki Ignis. Pricing for the HBX could be in the same range as its competitors.
Thoughts On The Tata HBX Interior Spy Pics
The Tata HBX mini-SUV is one of the many models, scheduled to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The Tata HBX will be positioned below the Nexon and will be their entry-level SUV offering.