- 10 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 11 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Motors has introduced a new XT+ variant to its flagship Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Harrier SUV manual models receive new XT+ variant priced at Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company announced that the pricing is only introductory and will be revised starting from October 1, 2020. This initial pricing will be valid for all customers who book the vehicle in September 2020 and take their deliveries by 31st December 2020.
Tata Motors also announced that the introductory price is being offered to celebrate the extremely positive response received for Harrier BS6 model in the country. With a month on month consistent growth, the Harrier has achieved its highest sales numbers in 15 months in July 2020.
The highlighted feature of the Tata Harrier XT+ variant is the panoramic sunroof that features a couple of brand's automated features. This includes Global Close, for automatic closing after the SUV is parked.
It also features anti-pinch and rain-sensing closure for additional safety. The glass is tinted with a blind cover, that ensures a serene in-cabin experience when it's too sunny outside.
The XT+ variant also comes equipped with a host of other features like the projector headlamps, dual function LED DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels, seven-inch touchscreen Infotainment system with eights speakers (4 Speakers + 4 Tweeters), Android Auto & Apple Car Play connectivity.
It also features a push-button start, fully automatic climate control. Safety features on the new variant include a reverse parking camera, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, dual front airbags, an advanced ESP function; among others.
Mr Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said, "In line with our New Forever philosophy of continuously updating our product range with new products and features, we are delighted to introduce the latest variant of our flagship SUV - Harrier XT+.
Since its launch, the Harrier has been loved by customers & the industry experts with its stunning design and exhilarating performance. We are confident that the introduction of the XT+ variant will further strengthen the appeal of the Tata Harrier by giving customers an option to experience a premium feature like the Panoramic Sunroof at an extremely attractive price."
Speaking about the powertrain, the Harrier XT+ continues to feature a 2.0-litre ‘Kryotec' diesel engine. It produces 168bhp and 350Nm of torque, paired to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The Harrier is also offered with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic on other variants in the SUV's line-up.
Thoughts About New Tata Harrier XT+ Variant Launched In India
Tata Motors has added a new mid-spec variant with a panoramic sunroof catering to the current trend in the country. Additionally, the Harrier XT+ is offered with limited-time special pricing to celebrate the SUV's success in the market. With the ongoing festive season, the new variant is expected to boost sales for the brand.