- 10 hrs ago Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- 14 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Street To Get Major Update – Larger Wheels, Better Features & More
- 16 hrs ago Volvo XC40 Recharge Gets Updated – Sports Uprated Battery & Electric Motor
- 19 hrs ago Renault Offers Updated(December 2022) – Benefits Up To Rs 50,000
- Movies Entertainment Live Updates: Ranveer Calls Deepika ‘Very Gharelu’; Malaika-Arbaaz Receive Son At Airport
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Neymar 'dreams' of lifting trophy in Qatar as he edges towards record
- News India is home to great diversity of faiths: US after listing China, Pak as 'countries of particular concern
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Technology Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
Tata Motors has introduced a new XT+ variant to its flagship Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Harrier SUV manual models receive new XT+ variant priced at Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company announced that the pricing is only introductory and will be revised starting from October 1, 2020. This initial pricing will be valid for all customers who book the vehicle in September 2020 and take their deliveries by 31st December 2020.
Tata Motors also announced that the introductory price is being offered to celebrate the extremely positive response received for Harrier BS6 model in the country. With a month on month consistent growth, the Harrier has achieved its highest sales numbers in 15 months in July 2020.
The highlighted feature of the Tata Harrier XT+ variant is the panoramic sunroof that features a couple of brand's automated features. This includes Global Close, for automatic closing after the SUV is parked.
It also features anti-pinch and rain-sensing closure for additional safety. The glass is tinted with a blind cover, that ensures a serene in-cabin experience when it's too sunny outside.
The XT+ variant also comes equipped with a host of other features like the projector headlamps, dual function LED DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels, seven-inch touchscreen Infotainment system with eights speakers (4 Speakers + 4 Tweeters), Android Auto & Apple Car Play connectivity.
It also features a push-button start, fully automatic climate control. Safety features on the new variant include a reverse parking camera, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, dual front airbags, an advanced ESP function; among others.
Mr Vivek Srivatsa, Head Marketing, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said, "In line with our New Forever philosophy of continuously updating our product range with new products and features, we are delighted to introduce the latest variant of our flagship SUV - Harrier XT+.
Since its launch, the Harrier has been loved by customers & the industry experts with its stunning design and exhilarating performance. We are confident that the introduction of the XT+ variant will further strengthen the appeal of the Tata Harrier by giving customers an option to experience a premium feature like the Panoramic Sunroof at an extremely attractive price."
Speaking about the powertrain, the Harrier XT+ continues to feature a 2.0-litre ‘Kryotec' diesel engine. It produces 168bhp and 350Nm of torque, paired to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The Harrier is also offered with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic on other variants in the SUV's line-up.
Thoughts About New Tata Harrier XT+ Variant Launched In India
Tata Motors has added a new mid-spec variant with a panoramic sunroof catering to the current trend in the country. Additionally, the Harrier XT+ is offered with limited-time special pricing to celebrate the SUV's success in the market. With the ongoing festive season, the new variant is expected to boost sales for the brand.